The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
I loved the week of late models at Lime rock Park. It was freakin' awesome. Lately I've been in the mood to practice for the Indy 500. I know it's a few months away, but when it comes to a car and track combo that I'm comfortable with, I don't like being as far behind the other drives as I am... That's kinda got me determined to head out onto the track a lot more.
try and find a few mates to practice with in a private hosted server. running with other cars there is so different to running in clear air, hence all the carnage when the regular dallara series runs there. also try and work on a setup/ style that protects your tyres, if you can last longer than the other guys then you can be more flexible about stops
interest stuff dave, i'll have to give that set ago sometime soon
Very interesting reading David, thanks for pointing us there
Subscribed for a month, for $5. Just to try it etc...
you could of used my account if you wanted too for a few days i hardly use it. i cant stand that solstice.
V8 and Phillip Island - looks great imo..

A few notes…
- Not all trees are placed
- Tires are WIP
- Grass color is WIP
- Cliff faces are WIP
- Not all structures are placed
- V8 wheels are to be replaced
Attached images
iracing_phillip_island_v8_supercar_1 (1440 x 900).jpg
iracing_phillip_island_v8_supercar_2 (1440 x 900).jpg
iracing_phillip_island_v8_supercar_3 (1440 x 900).jpg
:eye-poppi Wow, great one.
Smexy beast
Damn, iR really looks good, nice and clean. I bet it drives really good, too.
Maybe one day I'll get over subscription model and join on the fun.

That shouldnt be so difficult...
Bought 5$ coupon too!
Any word on a release? I haven't read the thread yet but I'm guessing it'll be around the start of next season or just after and have a 10 week one...
They said it will be ready for next season. So I hope we get it in week 13
I'm really REALLY looking forward to this car, probably more than any car so far in the sim. So many fast setups in iRacing use almost completely open diff's, so having to drive a completely locked one should make for a nice change which should suit me, and any LFSer's in general much more.
Quote from tiagolapa :They said it will be ready for next season. So I hope we get it in week 13

So that'll be 2015 Season 3 then?

Woops, wrong sim.
Evil Chris
to the guy looking for a new laptop try Ibuypower.com
Might resub for the V8 - pretty sure my license was a C or ready for C promotion. Have there been any updates with regard to the Mustang? Will that be next season too?
Mustang should be ready for season 3...
-
Driwers World Championship (AdamCZ) DELETED by AdamCZ
Drivers World Championship
Probably banging my head on a wall but here goes:

FinnglishRacing iRacing host.

Silverstone SOUTHERN. 32 laps (45ish minutes) in a Skip Barber. Are you man enough? 6th APRIL 2010 at 8.15pm

A word of warning. This is a tricky track until you get it into of your head it's NOT the GP circuit! You'll see what I mean when you test it
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG