The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
I should be able to make that one Doorman! I bet that combo will make for a very exciting race.
Sounds awesome Ron.. Will deff try to be there for it
Site is down for maintenance at the moment it appears!
I haven't done legends on road in a while, might have to pop in.
:O Zandvoort released!

Bugger. Wish I'd sorted paypal out before now. :doh:
I think i may try and get to that race on tuesday evening. Sounds like great fun
Took at spin at Zandvoort on my lunch break, very cool track. I think it was turns 2 and 3(maybe 3 and 4) I got to and I was like man this thing looks like a rollercoaster! Seemed like a tough track to pass on with big cars for sure.
just bought the jetta still alot of pepole racing it ?
Quote from mblixt :just bought the jetta still alot of pepole racing it ?

Yeah, after splitting Jetta and Skippy after last season the numbers have gone sky high, mostly over weekend, but there's always someone to race with. Good purchase.

And yes, Zandvoort is tough track, but it's great to drive there, especially with Jetta. I wasn't bored for a second of every lap, seems like even straights aren't straight. Best track in iRacing so far imo.
tryed a race at watgins its kinda hard to hear when to change gear when youre used to the star mazda mazda , wieeeeeeeeee shift weeeeeeeee-
jetta, bruu shift bruu shift-
About to turn my first few laps of this Legend at LRP tonight. Anyone else coming?
Quote from Wilko868 :About to turn my first few laps of this Legend at LRP tonight. Anyone else coming?

Are you Chris Wilkinson? What happened? You were steaming off into the sunset.
Very good deal for new members, $75 for a year, with Sebring and the Corvette C6R included free.

http://www.iracing.com/iracing-world-tour-2010/

Promo Code: PR-Sebring2010

And if you're feeling nice you could PM me for my email to stick in the referral box when you sign up as it gets me $10 free credits haha!

I'm gonna try and do the 2 hours of Sebring myself this month, should be great now that our internet is sorted again. Hopefully lots of other LFS'ers join in too like the Rolex.

Promo Vid: http://www.facebook.com/video/ ... v=355651565826&ref=nf
I'll try it, though Vette feels terrible after update.
Can i ask someone for a good stable setup, which will not send me into spin in every second turn?
I hope I'm here for it. The Daytona 2.4 hour was fantastic fun!
Quote from Kid222 :I'll try it, though Vette feels terrible after update.
Can i ask someone for a good stable setup, which will not send me into spin in every second turn?

I'll start working on a setup after MoE this weekend, and I'll share it once I'm comfortable etc.

Quote from StableX :I hope I'm here for it. The Daytona 2.4 hour was fantastic fun!

Yes it was, though we both(?) suffered badly with internet issues that race!
yeah, thanks Dave....... a good set will help a lot!
Quote from Doorman :Are you Chris Wilkinson? What happened? You were steaming off into the sunset.

I am Chris Wilkinson. I was flying, just set a 1:02:505 and then binned it in the chichane :doh:
Quote from Kid222 :I'll try it, though Vette feels terrible after update.

try these three! I like the Stefanos one.
Attached files
Stefanos Mytilineos - Sebring.zip - 4.4 KB - 176 views
i so wish i could do this race but bit hard with no wheel lol wish fanatec would hurry up
Ah, I Give up with IRacing, It was alright for a few weeks, I'm just getting bored of racing the same old car over and over again on the same track. I haven't got enough spare time to get myself up to a high license.
Shame about you have to pay for each car and its a monthly subscription.

[Paul - I Miss Snetterton , But i get 3 days a week off of school to test, Wahoo.]
Quote from StableX :try these three! I like the Stefanos one.

Thanks! I'm hamstering all setups i can get atm and i'll test them when the time comes.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ah, I Give up with IRacing, It was alright for a few weeks, I'm just getting bored of racing the same old car over and over again on the same track. I haven't got enough spare time to get myself up to a high license.

[Paul - I Miss Snetterton , But i get 3 days a week off of school to test, Wahoo.]

When will you have time for skype.
I'm selling my broken gt3 rs for £40 if you wanna buy it
Quote from Jordan2007 :Ah, I Give up with IRacing, It was alright for a few weeks, I'm just getting bored of racing the same old car over and over again on the same track. I haven't got enough spare time to get myself up to a high license.

Ah comeon dude, I'm going to tell my parents that i wanna have one year iRacing as a christmas present this year plus 3-4 cars and tracks, hope they gonna say yes
Quote from Timo1992 :Ah comeon dude, I'm going to tell my parents that i wanna have one year iRacing as a christmas present this year plus 3-4 cars and tracks, hope they gonna say yes

im asking for my birthday lol
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG