The online racing simulator
#676 - Don
#677 - Don
Quote from Dooonster :Don i was going through the photos on the website, got a quick question...

hdr was used on 2 of those panoramas, otherwise just photoshop...gotta revise that part of my site, im embarassed about some of those pictures....and i believe most of them (if not all) are taken with the 18-55 kitlens (and some of them might even be taken with old canon compact camera A70)
back to babes

You keep dragging good-looking chicks off to deserted buildings. Should we be concerned?

Great photo. (not fond of the tattoo, though it definitely fits this shot)
back to gigs

(Moar pics from the gig and a less crappy RAW conversion coming later after I get some sleep)

The band was the Drown Syndrome earlier tonight.
Quote from spankmeyer :back to babes

You once said we should kill you or something, when you start posting pics of your "cats".
Some new photos here
Damn, you won. You got half-nekkid pit babes with mudkip paint on.
Sorry about bad quality. This was taken with the only camera i had on me. 5MP digital Kodak.... On the brighter side of things; My brother just got a Nikon D90! it is the first SLR with video capture, its awesome and its 12MP. Also, go easy on me. I rarely take photos, and have been doing it for a very short time. C&C please.

This photo was taken behind my house:

Higher res (1280*960 . 611kb) attached.
Attached images
sunset.jpg
Quote from spankmeyer :Damn, you won. You got half-nekkid pit babes with mudkip paint on.

I dont think so... You got babe in old building... far away from other civilization Whats better ?
Quote from mickyc30 :...its awesome and its 12MP.

Camera is only as awesome as how many hot babes can you fit in the frame.

And all the virgins with pre-purchased 5DMk2s can go shoot landscapes and cry themselves to sleep.
#688 - Don
Quote from Don :http://don.vn.cz/temp/repo/alfagtv/

I really like that second picture a lot.

Excellent work as always.

I took some pictures at the fair sunday, not great, but for me they capture the fun the wife and I had.

After my trip to Chicago for a tattoo I'm finally going to save some money for a new camera. A several year old 3.2mp just doesn't cut it for me anymore heh.

I'll be bothering everyone for suggestions soon.

Great photos from everyone from the past few days. I have to get something done with the camera but I've been far too busy with working on the house.
Will you look at Mum's the same way again? Used a Tamron 17-50 F/2.8.

Always use a early morning sun to your adavantage.

Quote from mrodgers :Great photos from everyone from the past few days. I have to get something done with the camera but I've been far too busy with working on the house.

I'm missing out on all sorts of lovely fall pictures thanks to work.
Quote from Xaid0n :A selection of the best shots, in my opinion, from my holiday on Cornwall: http://ashleyuk08.diinoweb.com/files/Cornwall/

Please comment on them, be nice to know what people think of my pictures.

Very nice shots I hope you didn't come to Cornwall expecting warm seas and a hot climate! Sunny, sure.. hot and humid? Not likely! Although Cornwall's probably your best shot at fair weather in the UK.

Why Cornwall?
Quote from MattxMosh :I'm missing out on all sorts of lovely fall pictures thanks to work.

It's not really got started here yet. Autumn gets later and later every year. Barely a single tree near me has shed any leaves. Gales expected later this week, though.. that should wake up the greenery and get it turning, I reckon.

I took a drive out today, to clear my head. Picked up a couple of shots along the way.

Burnsall in the Yorkshire Dales:

An old barn in Linton, nearby:

We had a bit of flooding a few days ago, near Skipton:
Attached images
DSC_2146.jpg
DSC_2167.jpg
20081005_0042.jpg
i reckon if i try hard enough, i should be able to get atleast 49.6 semi-naked to naked chicks in 1 photo....

i wish...
Sorry for going kinda off topic, but where in Yorkshire do you live, Sam? I was browsing through your pictures and thought "Hey, I've been there! And there! And there!" Then I realised your profile thingy said "Location: Yorkshire"
I'm in Coverdale, Just next to Wensleydale.
-
A few recent ones... (Highsider9) DELETED by Highsider9 : meh
A few recent ones...

Quote from SamH :
Why Cornwall?

Went there in May I think mainly because Mum and her partner wanted to see what had changed from when they went there 20 years ago, and I just wanted some good scenic shots lol. We ended up coming back again a couple of weeks ago (big mistake tbh). Heading to Scotland sometime next year, should be even better. Remind me to pack some thermal socks
Quote from SamH :It's not really got started here yet. Autumn gets later and later every year. Barely a single tree near me has shed any leaves. Gales expected later this week, though.. that should wake up the greenery and get it turning, I reckon.

Same around me for autumn. Not only does it get later, but seems the leaves are way quick to fall. Green one day just starting to get some color, go to work the next and when you get out of work, the leaves are gone.

Beautiful countryside again, Sam. I have some great views like those, but they are mostly on major roadways of 70+ mph. No where to stop. The backroads where there is no traffic, you are in the woods mostly.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG