The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
So many bugs in the PC version........sigh
Quote from Snake2 :Got GTA IV for PC, it's insane. I can't understand why everyone now hates it.

Quote from Snake2 :So many bugs in the PC version........sigh

>

...aaaanyway; I've found a new pastime, jump on a fishing boat and let off a few rounds, it's fun to have the driver go nuts while he drives you about as you take out anything/everything in sight!
Quote from mcintyrej :Maybe not all just three or less words, but your posts could have a little more point to them, is all I'm trying to say.

Yes ofcourse, but i'm just not good with telling long stories and pointing out whit the things i say. But i mean, it's not nonsense, it's just short

Quote from runeman :Works fine for me, It's perfect.

BTW

https://tv.rockstargames.com/mytv/index/id/321846

So you're saying you don't have losing textures, memmory leak weird shadows, bad FPS etc etc etc?
That's it, I'm saving up for a new PC and a powered USB hub so I can use my 360 controller on my PC, then I am getting GTA4 and making videos. There are so many videos I want to make, I don't care if the actual game is buggy, I've played GTA4 loads, I just want to make my videos!
Quote from Bose321 :Yes ofcourse, but i'm just not good with telling long stories and pointing out whit the things i say. But i mean, it's not nonsense, it's just short

So you're saying you don't have losing textures, memmory leak weird shadows, bad FPS etc etc etc?

No sir.
Today I had a funny thing happen on the 360. I was doing the swingset glitch and it launched my Sultan across the map, far enough so that it landed in the docks and flipped onto its roof right into a skip.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Today I had a funny thing happen on the 360. I was doing the swingset glitch and it launched my Sultan across the map, far enough so that it landed in the docks and flipped onto its roof right into a skip.

Sound funny, how do you do the glitch? and what i a skip?
A skip is a big open dumpster really...

http://www.magherafelt.gov.uk/ ... f5faf92585acdfb7e34e2.jpg

...so you can see why it's funny that I landed in one. As for the glitch I'm sure it was mentioned here before, but basically there is a swingset that is bugged. When you touch it it starts shaking and twitching, then if you go near it, it will launch you or anything near it.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v= ... MROMA&feature=related

Normally you don't go very far, only to the park nearby, but I flew over the park to the other side of the island.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :A skip is a big open dumpster really...

http://www.magherafelt.gov.uk/ ... f5faf92585acdfb7e34e2.jpg

...so you can see why it's funny that I landed in one. As for the glitch I'm sure it was mentioned here before, but basically there is a swingset that is bugged. When you touch it it starts shaking and twitching, then if you go near it, it will launch you or anything near it.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v= ... MROMA&feature=related

Normally you don't go very far, only to the park nearby, but I flew over the park to the other side of the island.

haha, that looks like alot of fun! i'll try that
Ok so I can't play GTA now because my D partition is fooked up.
Quote from Bose321 :haha, that looks like alot of fun! i'll try that

It's really fun, and if you want to take some suicide flyings over the city, jump on the swingset (thus grabbing it) and when you notice it is just about to launch (there's even a launch sequence and everything lol) press jump again to get on it, and when it launches you'll fly like a roflcopter
Quote from Velociround :It's really fun, and if you want to take some suicide flyings over the city, jump on the swingset (thus grabbing it) and when you notice it is just about to launch (there's even a launch sequence and everything lol) press jump again to get on it, and when it launches you'll fly like a roflcopter

Haha, lol! That's so funny
GTA runs pretty poorly at my computer, but still is quite fun. (how many loose ends do you have to tie up in the end of the game? It's like - ok, here's teh final mission.... no wait, here's another one.... wait, let's haev another final mission)

On the other hand, GTA has pretty much strictly told me, to get a new PC before I can't run ANY games at all... Fallout only asked me to go to the medium settings, while all the other fresh games I play ran nicely
I run every game at max settings, even crysis. But what's wrong with GTA? Even if I play it at the lowest or max still the same fps. I took off the restrictions and put it to max of everything which is very nice.

This game is crysis on wheels.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I run every game at max settings, even crysis. But what's wrong with GTA? Even if I play it at the lowest or max still the same fps. I took off the restrictions and put it to max of everything which is very nice.

This game is crysis on wheels.

It doesn't look as good as crysis. And i doubt you can play Crysis on max, because even a 280GTX doesn't get good FPS.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG