The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
I HAVE GTA4 (legit copy) and its......i have no idea my farken 360 is in the shop getting its 2nd lot of repairs under warranty in 24 months. Thanks microsoft. >:|
ARGH how annoying I just went down to GameStop (haven't been up this early in weeks...there's a 5 in the morning now?) and they had a sign saying they weren't opening till 2pm or something gay..."Staff Training"...of all fudging days
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ARGH how annoying I just went down to GameStop (haven't been up this early in weeks...there's a 5 in the morning now?) and they had a sign saying they weren't opening till 2pm or something gay..."Staff Training"...of all fudging days

shame if u lived close to me i'd offer to bring my copy around, its going to waste here :/ The multiplayer option sounds cool
ROFL, you live in Australia, it's a bit far away

I need a PS3 version anyway...Good thing the PS3 doesn't have RoD's
Just picked my copy up at my Local Tesco's this morning, they had TONS in stock.

Cancelled my Amazon order, just gotta get through the working day before I play it though!!!!
I pre ordered from gameplay for £35 ... i think before that i had it on pre order from GAME but cancelled it 'cos i had a voucher for gameplay ... just got an email from GAME giving me the codes for the free live points and gamer pics though thats a bonus ... the posties not been yet but im in no rush
w00t! After school today i'm going to get it. Unfortunately it couldn't have come at a worst time, right in the middle of exams.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
I need a PS3 version anyway...Good thing the PS3 doesn't have RoD's

Yeah, my cousin just had the 'RoD' on Sunday.....to say he's gutted is an understatment.

My copy came this morning, despite the tracker saying it still has'nt been sent.....good to see Royal Mail at there best.
Looks like meltdown to me... just tried to sign into the PS3 network, and apparently it's been suspended (or so the message says).
Just got it, gonna play
So like... Awesome! Been playing for about an hour and a half. One problem though, there is some slowdown in some situations, which is kind of irritating. But other than that, this is amazing. Driving around has never been so much fun!

By the way... anyone worked out how to hail a cab in game?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :So like... Awesome! Been playing for about an hour and a half. One problem though, there is some slowdown in some situations, which is kind of irritating. But other than that, this is amazing. Driving around has never been so much fun!

By the way... anyone worked out how to hail a cab in game?

Press LB I think, then hold down Y to get in the back. Nothing beats cops and crooks online, watching 4 of your team mates packed into a beaten up old car running on rims all unloading their Uzi clips on the chasing cop team...classic. Oh and the car damage would put burnout paradise to shame in some situations.
If they were to make this for the PC...What would you guys think the specs would be?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Press LB I think, then hold down Y to get in the back. Nothing beats cops and crooks online, watching 4 of your team mates packed into a beaten up old car running on rims all unloading their Uzi clips on the chasing cop team...classic. Oh and the car damage would put burnout paradise to shame in some situations.

I'm on PS3. Is "LB" the equivalent of L1 or L2?

Haven't tried multiplayer yet, but I will do this weekend.
I've bought it today and managed to play hour and half too, yep it's amazing and really cool, 11 points out of 10
WOW, it truely is an awesome game, the multiplayer modes are AMAZING.

Just wish I was a lay about, unemployed wretch so I could play it more
This game is awsome. My dad got me a copy from woolworths. He went on his lunch hour but they were sold out. But then his work got a call that some1 had bought the it on the wrong platform so there was 1 360 version left so his work let him off early to go get it.
I have it in possesion, just need my little brother to leave....

forever.
Quote from Rappa Z :I have it in possesion, just need my little brother to leave....

forever.

that can be arranged just give us a call.
When I logged on to XBL tonight, I notice ALL my online friends were, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, etc etc

LMAO
I think my brother will find out no matter how much i hide it. All the past game info and acheivements are bound to hint him. Also i bet my friends will be asking him how the game is, so i'm screwed eventually.
Quote from danowat :When I logged on to XBL tonight, I notice ALL my online friends were, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV, etc etc

LMAO

Same here... hahaha!

Just played it with a friend for about 4 hours straight. Lots of fun! Some hilarious moments...
Ah! Noes! PS3 firmware update needed! I hate you Sony! It's not fair!!!

At least I got like 4 hours solid in on single player anyway
JUst played, and it was amzing. The online is a bit dull because it seems to be laggy right now, bu single player is amazing as ever!

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG