The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
i have a question, does the final decision you make has something to do with the ending, because grrr i didnt want that to happen

and other stuff (Spoiler):
how can you go to Little Jacob Helicopter if the boat is slow that's what is killing me in the mission
I tell you what, you guys are all a bunch of greedy bastards! Everyone so far seems to have picked the greedy option, I picked the moral high ground, in produces a better end mission in my opinion and the outcome isnt as bad.
Just have to ask. How is it for you brits to drive on the right side in GTA?

I don't think I ever are going to take my chanses on driving on the left side on the road. I'm confident that I am going to make a major accident ;-)
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I tell you what, you guys are all a bunch of greedy bastards! Everyone so far seems to have picked the greedy option, I picked the moral high ground, in produces a better end mission in my opinion and the outcome isnt as bad.

i took the money .. should i not take the money?... i saved the game in different parts so i can make a different choice in some missions.
Quote from MyBoss :Just have to ask. How is it for you brits to drive on the right side in GTA?

I don't think I ever are going to take my chanses on driving on the left side on the road. I'm confident that I am going to make a major accident ;-)

Your meant to drive on the right? That explains why all the cars were driving towards me! I just thought the silly Americans had got it wrong.
Quote from chanoman315 :i have a question, does the final decision you make has something to do with the ending, because grrr i didnt want that to happen

and other stuff (Spoiler):

Please answer my question, there's a spoiler included in the original post.
Grrr.... is there a way to change that ending, it really ..uughh... i didnt like it...
If you saved before you made the choice between the money and the revenge then change which one you choose. I personally took revenge, and from what I have heard I prefer the end and the final mission stunt you have to pull off.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If you saved before you made the choice between the money and the revenge then change which one you choose. I personally took revenge, and from what I have heard I prefer the end and the final mission stunt you have to pull off.

i saved the game in the decision, then i made a desicion wich was the money, because with a lot of money i wouldnt need to work when i completed the game. now im
Quote from MyBoss :Just have to ask. How is it for you brits to drive on the right side in GTA?

Took a while to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, its easy .

I personally love the sniper rifles and the locations you can use to take on the police and SWAT .

Uhm, almost every driving game uses LHD cars.. Why would this GTA make it any more difficult?
I used to play a lot of "The getaway", it was situated in London, so it had RHD cars. Took about 5 seconds to get used to that.. (or the first turn where you meet traffic )
Got my 360 today, but GTA4 has been sent seperately and not here yet
I'm about 2 missions from the last. Right now I think i'm going to go for the money, but i'll make sure to make a second save file so i can do both endings.

edit: I just killed "that Special Someone." And everywhere i look says that Pegorino should be calling me for the Final mission. But it doesn't seem like he's calling. Did i miss something? I've completed all the missions on my map except for the assasin missions, which i'm sure don't count. Nothing left for me to do.
Quote from Rappa Z :
edit: I just killed "that Special Someone." And everywhere i look says that Pegorino should be calling me for the Final mission. But it doesn't seem like he's calling. Did i miss something? I've completed all the missions on my map except for the assasin missions, which i'm sure don't count. Nothing left for me to do.

complete the assasin's and dont make spoilers
:throwrose all done!

now my gf hates me and my kids look at me strange

I ll be playin this for a while yet, the motorbikes are funscarey in the rain and fog

Does anyone know why on earth the devs left out the aircraft? I'm sick of the maverik
I did get some phone calls and I've beaten it. Now time to go do the other ending.
I got this game yesterday. I'm only 13% through it and havn't played proper online yet but its brilliant.

If anyone's up for an Xbox 360 game on Live give me a bell and we'll have a game.
Quote from mcintyrej :I got this game yesterday. I'm only 13% through it and havn't played proper online yet but its brilliant.

If anyone's up for an Xbox 360 game on Live give me a bell and we'll have a game.

Damn you! Mine still isn't here. Knew I'd regret ordering super saver delivery
Quote from pb32000 :Damn you! Mine still isn't here. Knew I'd regret ordering super saver delivery

Ebuyer? I ordered mine on monday and it arrived tuesday. Only £7 extra.
Quote from mcintyrej :Ebuyer? I ordered mine on monday and it arrived tuesday. Only £7 extra.

Amazon, was part of a big order but got sent seperately. Never mind, gave me a chance to get on with revision today (where revision = Forza 2)
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Your meant to drive on the right? That explains why all the cars were driving towards me! I just thought the silly Americans had got it wrong.

Both To drive on the right, and to drive on the right side
are the Assasins's jobs going to stop?
yes
in this game, if you notice the details, you find alot of bugs..
like at the cabaret, the people dont look at the stage, they dont move... but all by all its a great game, i didnt found out if you can buy houses or so tho
when in the helitour, i always fall to the water, when i try to use the ladder i cant, Niko appears like .5m away and the movements arent smooth, are like with lag.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG