The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
If you're talking about EFLC, then whatever you choose

You can buy it on disc as a standalone installation or if you have GTA IV, you can (with the latest patch) buy DLC from inside the game via Windows live market (or whatever is it called).
Thanks!
The patch ruined my game.
My graphics card is old so I had to play the game almost in minimum detail. Now with this patch, it runs slight better, but when I touch with the car im driving in anything the car texture goes crazy
Time to update the card I guess.
But the patch sent me from bad graphics to awfull graphics. Well done
Quote from lukelfs :Thanks! works now, the patch gave me 8 FPS boost!

However these are taken not on my native resolution and all on medium settings

I will re do the benchmark at Auto Configure settings and post back tomorow!

With auto configure, at 1920x1200, High/Very High AFx4, I still get 48FPS which is great
I have a few questions about this game?

Can u set GTA up so when you jump into a car you are driving it with a G25?
Can you use a joypad/keys for controlling the bloke.
Is GTA IV multi monitor compatible?
Quote from anttt69 :I have a few questions about this game?

Can you use a joypad/keys for controlling the bloke.
Is GTA IV multi monitor compatible?

G25 is supported since the 2nd patch. There's a video on youtube from a guy who's driving with a G25 and is playing on a triple monitor setup. Don't know about the joypad/keys...

Anyway, google is your friend (took me 10 seconds to find those answers).
Mmm, the new patch has destroyed my game lol, even though the Benchmark shows a average of 48 fps, I only get like 20 ingame and it looks horrible and plays horrible ,

Guess its time to Overclock my CPU
Quote from anttt69 :I have a few questions about this game?

I for one can not recommend using a wheel. I have not tried the latest patch since I lent the game since many weeks ago. What I experienced was a huge dead zone in the middle since analoge steering is designed for paddle sticks. Also the amount of turning your G25 does not affect the angle the wheels will turn in the same way for every amount of speed - just like steering with paddle sticks or keyboard. The same applies to accelerating and braking.

For playing the game steering with the keyboard works very good for me, I have very little experience with the Xbox version of the game. Though there were times I just wished I could cruise through the city instead of either parking or racing.
Im currently working on a GTA IV machinima. Im almost done with the whole thing, need to add some details and stuff. I dont know about u guys, but i think that this will be a big one. Ive put alot of effort in this tho, need to work a bit on the story tho. Here's a sneak peek of the ending. It has a sad end ... well, ull see

http://nvsharing.com/Download/Now/674592/
(There is a onboard player (must have silverlight), or else insert the verify code and "Download")
Nice, you definitely got me curious
Quote from hazaky :Im currently working on a GTA IV machinima. Im almost done with the whole thing, need to add some details and stuff. I dont know about u guys, but i think that this will be a big one. Ive put alot of effort in this tho, need to work a bit on the story tho. Here's a sneak peek of the ending. It has a sad end ... well, ull see

http://nvsharing.com/Download/Now/674592/
(There is a onboard player (must have silverlight), or else insert the verify code and "Download")

It's looking really great, and high-quality! I can't wait to see the full machinima.
If anyones interested, steam are doing a Rockstar pack on sale,

Bully: Scholarship Edition
Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Manhunt
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Midnight Club 2
Wild Metal

all for £29.99!

Does anyone know any FPS boost/tweaks? I can barely play the game at a decent FPS, even if the resolution is lowered
Shame here in Aus i cant seem to get the rockstar stuff, clearly someones forgot to mention to Steam and Rockstar that the R18 rating ban has been lifted.
Quote from hazaky :Im currently working on a GTA IV machinima.
[...]

Hi there! What about that machinima you were working on? I'm looking forward to watching it.
I'm playing with some graphic mods, anyone knows which part of the city is this bit?

the road where your first safe house is, atleast looks very much like it
Is that on the first island (the left one on the map)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is that on the first island (the left one on the map)

First island is right on the map A.F.A.I.K. and the house is almost at the bottom of it, maybe a block or two away from the sea.
Yep that's it thanks. I just can't get it to be sunny at all..
Yep shadows are off (they still there kinda, under the cars and all that), shadows seem to kill AMD/Phenom Cpu's for some reason.
I've seen better too on some clips, with that iCe Enhacer but i tried it and just can't get it to look like on the clips, and it kills the peformance so bad. This is the L3EVO (Enb) mod.
It's more natural, but maybe a tad too cinematic.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG