The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Hi guysi wonder if some on has the new scenes i mean the cars from patch Z i only need the XFG if someone can let only the model i dont need a final scene only the car i can put the textures on it please please i need thnx :P
Hey guys, i was wondering if there were any premade scenes like ian-h's for 3ds max 2009? im using mentel ray atm.

Thanks Michael
Yep, i got them thanks samyip...

Anyway, new project.

V-Ray and 3DS 9

Started it today, totaly new to V-Ray so its just a start atm. I've been helped heaps by Mogster.. hes a bit of a legend.

Thanks Michael
Attached images
Test room2.jpg
Haha, windows, or call them as you like, looks rough and not accurate.
I love how lightning works, especially on that tube thingys.
They look rough probably because the AA setting is low.
Nice area light effects but have you turned on the indirect lighting? it doesn't seems to have light bounced back to the darkest shadow area.
Yeah the AA is low for quick rendering, i like the lighting too, where can i check if inderect lighting is on samyip?
I don't use Vray, so I may be wrong. At the Vray: Indirect Illumination (GI) tab, The 'on' should be ticked and have '1' in primary bounces and secondary bounces. What these do is allowing light reflect from objects. There must be lots of tutorials of Vray you can find in Google
ok thanks samyip, will try soon
Here is a Mental Ray render based on your room with the use of Glare to give the light flare on the hot spot.
The only light source is the sun and with indirect light bounces off walls that it brighten up the room. That is how light reacts to object in real life.
Attached images
room.jpg
ohhh very nice samyip, mind if you send me that?

P.M me
Thanks heaps mate
Hello!
So christmas is coming earlier in this year!
Enjoy!

-

Oh, and this is my work, so don't share it!
Attached images
04_gi_fi_ps_1.jpg
Attached files
hamann_hm_evo_3.part1.rar - 1.9 MB - 356 views
hamann_hm_evo_3.part2.rar - 929.5 KB - 395 views
Nice wheel, you don't mind if I add a valve to it do ya?
i don't, but it's easier in the low poly version, but i don't want to post that, but if you want i will do it tomorrow
That'll be good if you could do that.
s_clock texture
high there...

i need the s_clock textures for all LFS cars...dont kow where to find...
can someone please help me...
Quote from itsphilthy :high there...

i need the s_clock textures for all LFS cars...dont kow where to find...
can someone please help me...

CMX Viewer DDS folder. They're only tiny black textures though.
It is quite easy to do it your own. Google the image you want, use photoshop to clean it up and make it to the format you want. then apply a UVW mapping on the clock geometry then apply the texture map.
Quote from samyip :It is quite easy to do it your own. Google the image you want, use photoshop to clean it up and make it to the format you want. then apply a UVW mapping on the clock geometry then apply the texture map.

hm...i`ll try....but i dont know anything about uvw editing....i use (4D...
maybe someone has a showroom scene or maybe a warehouse scene that they could share in a .3ds format? would be very helpfull
Would anyone have any BBS rims, that they use on the Carrera Cup porsche's in .3ds file format?
this would be greatly appreciated,
pacesetter

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG