The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Can anyone upload decent BF1 scene. I mean tyres and stuff.

Maybe you can help Anathema.

I got but Anathema i think you have better
I know that :P Thanks for the scene and tyres.
Quote from C40Z :here is a custom FZR scene with butterfly doors,fire extinguisher,3D front lights,new racing seat and some other stuff. i hope u guys like it

greetz caoz

Hello C40Z, that is a great scene but I have one issue with it as you can see from this render the tyre side walls are missing the texture / material. I am not sure whether I have done something wrong but have you got any ideas what I can do to fix it?
I forgot to post when this happened to me but the same thing is happening when i render it. If you could help C40Z i would be really grateful
just paint it black...
Quote from Anathema :
just paint it black...

Yes I thought that you may be able to do like that but I am still very new to rendering and could not work out how or which even material I need to change?
Use the little pipette to get the material from the object. Get to the tire sidewalls material. Set the diffuse field to black. The material editor is very important for rendering. Learn this sh*t.
Attached images
Material_editor_open.jpg
Well... i have found what was wrong with mine but i don't know how to fix it

whats up with it is that the tyre material is reflecting the floor i found this out by turning off the ground plane, and sure enough the tyre was rubber coloured. the problem is i don't know the material id of the tyre and i don't know how to find it out

Hellllpppppp!
If you click on the tire, and look in the material editor, there should be white brackets around that material if it is in there.

Otherwise, press M, click on material type, and on the left side choose Mtl scene or something like that.

That shows all materials that are in the scene which aren't necessarily shown in the material editor
Thanks for trying to help but i can't get it to work, i think i'll stick to trying to make my own wheels.

once again thanks for helping
Quote from Anathema :Use the little pipette to get the material from the object. Get to the tire sidewalls material. Set the diffuse field to black. The material editor is very important for rendering. Learn this sh*t.

I am learning this sh*t but I also thought that forums like these were to help ppl and with that in mind here is a screen shot of the material in Max.
Looks to me it is already coloured black but I still have the same problem as stated before as it looks as though the material does reflect the ground plane as "the e rocker" points out but I can't see how as it looks to me that the material is set not to.
I am still looking for help with this if anyone cares to take a look, please
okay,i´ve been into making 3d exhausts,so if anyone has a request of a exhaust i can make

my latest work

here it is have fun ruining it
EDIT: if it says missing files just redirect it to the extracted files and as an extra i added my favorite hdri map
http://www.badongo.com/file/3984262
Thanks.
srry for double posting but im giving away a XRT body only nothing else ready for a new spoiler transplant and headlamp transplant here is a preview and just link to the extracted folder if it asks for missing textures http://www.badongo.com/file/3984377
Attached images
temp.jpg
Here's my XRR with Headlight swap and Driver.
Attached files
XRR_b.rar - 253.3 KB - 737 views
Thank you
Nice. The only issue I see is that the rear wheels dont have any space. You should give the rear body a work over. Maybe add some Air intakes on the door to make the Transition from door/rearbody dont look that hard. I hope you can understand me and my lousy english.

But nice scene. Looks like you used the the Krautracing dragster as a base.
Quote from Anathema :Nice. The only issue I see is that the rear wheels dont have any space. You should give the rear body a work over. Maybe add some Air intakes on the door to make the Transition from door/rearbody dont look that hard. I hope you can understand me and my lousy english.

But nice scene. Looks like you used the the Krautracing dragster as a base.

yes but i like it as it is,and yes i used hes render as base cause i didnt find drag wheels and that kinda engine anywhere for 3ds max,i saw the engine at turbosquid but it was for maya
Quote from bmwe30m3 :yes but i like it as it is,and yes i used hes render as base cause i didnt find drag wheels and that kinda engine anywhere for 3ds max,i saw the engine at turbosquid but it was for maya

I probably have done it the same way. No need to argue about it. If you are statisfied with the scene release it with a nice presentation
exhaust, comment it please!
Attached images
exhaust.jpg
exhaust_b.jpg

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG