The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Koenigsegg Render
Is this cool? It looks weird, but I like it.

This Koenigsegg is from aironeracing.com.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Is this cool? It looks weird, but I like it.

This Koenigsegg is from aironeracing.com.

Erm what happen to the body(Smoothing Groups?)?
Can anyone share a lfs vray scene?,i've been trying really hard,but no results
Quote from Jack555 :Erm what happen to the body(Smoothing Groups?)?

well what did happen to the body? i just don't know how to smooth it out, because it's a 3DS file in blender. i don't have $999, or $3500 for 3ds, or 3ds max. So it looks like trash thanks to blender
Blender is not the problem... The user is :P
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :well what did happen to the body? i just don't know how to smooth it out, because it's a 3DS file in blender. i don't have $999, or $3500 for 3ds, or 3ds max. So it looks like trash thanks to blender

everything is free nowadays
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :well what did happen to the body? i just don't know how to smooth it out, because it's a 3DS file in blender. i don't have $999, or $3500 for 3ds, or 3ds max. So it looks like trash thanks to blender

Pm me :X
to GrIp DrIvEr, when you select the object you want to smooth, press f7 and then at the bottom you will see ''set smooth''. hope this helped
pls share 3ds files....
it would be awesome if someone could share all rims and brake parts from aironeracing.com and also garage szene files as .3ds...

i need them pls....
I agree with itsphilthy, it would be very helpfull.
in a few of the aironeracing-scenes is already 3ds attached.
i loadet piontiac gto today and there was a 3ds file so just try out
Yep they sould have .max .3ds and .z3d files in the zip
i know....i got all cars from there....but i need the rims...they are only in.max...
Im doing them right now
Does anyone have any exhaust tips or something?
There was one for download here earlyier, but the file is deleted now..
Quote from e2mustang :So here are the rims,the barkes i didnt do coz the have .3ds format.
and i put 2 mufflers in it for you nemox.

http://teaminferno.hu/racers/mustang/aironestuff.zip
enjoy

First time I've ever felt like having boy on boy sex.. my hero..

PS: the part about me feeling like having boy on boy sex, was a joke.. please don't use it agains me.. :P lol..
Exhaust pipes are pretty simple to make, just start with a Cylinder or a tube and go from there.

Use those grey cells and you might learn something.

The ones I made were made from a tube, then I made a clone and attached it to the other after positioning it.
Attached images
Exhaust tail pipes.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Exhaust pipes are pretty simple to make, just start with a Cylinder or a tube and go from there.

Use those grey cells and you might learn something.

The ones I made were made from a tube, then I made a clone and attached it to the other after positioning it.

Yeah, of course.. One question though.. why make my own when there are others out there for download? That's just me though.. Laaaazy
Quote from Nemox :Yeah, of course.. One question though.. why make my own when there are others out there for download? That's just me though.. Laaaazy

Because u make them to learn :P
someone can share a good fxo scnen for 3ds max 7?
i can´t find any and the for any reason i can´t edit the scene from ds autos

[edit] ds autos scne-problem fixed
The one on ds autos works fine on 3dsmax7. Make sure the whole car isn't grouped together, a few of them seem to be.

Select the car, Group > Ungroup.
Make sure to group the front wheels on their own with the brakes, so you can rotate them.

I never group anything to the car body, so that I can merge it seperatly or modify it with out having to ungroup it.

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG