The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Quote from samyip :I think he mixed up and thinking that 3ds max 9 = 3ds max 2009

Most likely, thanks for the tip =)

Regards,
-Daniel.
My render in a garage =]
Hey guys, i made this scene for a team of my friend, hope u like it guys
Attached images
sikdgarage.jpg
That scene is quite common but I like it Only a couple of peices of constructive criticism is that the floor is very shiny, I prefer to have a less shiny floor, just so the render hasn't got it all in your face, and two, the wheels on a couple of cars (FXO on the lift and FZ5 in the background) need a tweak

Regards,
-Daniel.
Quote from Danielw597 :That scene is quite common but I like it Only a couple of peices of constructive criticism is that the floor is very shiny, I prefer to have a less shiny floor, just so the render hasn't got it all in your face, and two, the wheels on a couple of cars (FXO on the lift and FZ5 in the background) need a tweak

Regards,
-Daniel.

I know but the chassis of the FXO is broken,cuz of this the wheel is...
and i cant see the fz5 problem... =]
thanks for ur comment
Quote from leonardo555 :Hey guys, i made this scene for a team of my friend, hope u like it guys

remove the reflations planes. ore is your roof open??????
you can make them small so it looks like tl lights
but not bad the render.
My XRT Bodykit
Hope u like it guys
COMMENT PLEASE!
Attached images
xrt brake.jpg
XRTpretoroda.jpg
XRTpretão.jpg
XRTrodaviradafundob.jpg
Nice renders, keep it up
How can i change the scenes that i can render with all engines not only Brazil ?
FZ5 my bodykit
If anyone want, i can share here my xrt and my fz5 bodykit.
Attached images
FZ5kit.jpg
another fz5
Attached images
myFZ5wallpaper.jpg
dont triple post,and post in 3d lfs renders...
can anyone help me? i have 3ds max 9 and i downloaded brazil 1.2.66 but i cant install it. can anyone pass me ur msn and help me pls!? for the love of god!
Quote from leonardo555 :can anyone help me? i have 3ds max 9 and i downloaded brazil 1.2.66 but i cant install it. can anyone pass me ur msn and help me pls!? for the love of god!

Check your PM's
Can some1 help me pls ? O_o
Change material for Vray for Vray renderer. Materials for mental ray for mental ray renderer etc.

You cant have universal materials for every renderer.
Its possible to change Brazil materials to standart materials vor Vray ... but how can i do this?

Max
Using material editor. Just change Brazil materials to standard. At the right side there you see Standard or Brazil. Select Brazil material and then press that Brazil button and select Standard from the list.
Quote from XmaX :Its possible to change Brazil materials to standart materials vor Vray ... but how can i do this?

Max

Most standard material will work for other renderers... but there are some exceptions.
for example I think standard raytrace materials won't work on Vray, you will have to use Vray's own raytrace material.
Ok that work now thanks all.

But have some1 the new XRR Scene, with open lights and F1 Mirrors ?

Max
Quote from XmaX :Ok that work now thanks all.

But have some1 the new XRR Scene, with open lights and F1 Mirrors ?

Max

Already posted here on this forum.
Thanks found already

Max
Can anyone share one garage here or send by my email pls?
i need it so much.
thanks all

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG