The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Quote from kiste :Dont know if i am right here.

But has got anyone a XFR Model? 3ds max? The actually? I only have the old old one. ^^

Got all the updated car models in the .rar file attached.

I don't think they have any materials assigned to them at all though, can't open them to check as I haven't got 3dsmax installed at the moment.
Attached files
LFS Z Cars.rar - 1.4 MB - 669 views
Quote from beefyman666 :Got all the updated car models in the .rar file attached.

I don't think they have any materials assigned to them at all though, can't open them to check as I haven't got 3dsmax installed at the moment.

Nope, you have to assign all materials manually
Hey guys I need a favor.

I need a garage scene (the older scene yes) The link are DEAD. Someone have the scene to share it plz?
Yeah me too.
NitrO² team Garage
Ok, i need something really bad. If someone can post somesort of deep dish drift wheel in 3ds format that would be great. aswell, can some 1 get an XRT model with somesort of bodykit.

Thanks in advance!
Quote from Volks_ :This site is down
someone can give me a garage scene

you mean this scene?

Attached images
hanzime005.jpg
What? The link works for me.
Nice scenes all, thanks . I need a xrt with some bodykit , or xrg can any one share 1 please
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Nice scenes all, thanks . I need a xrt with some bodykit , or xrg can any one share 1 please

Make by your own, man. Start to learn modeling techniques.
Quote from leonardo555 :Make by your own, man. Start to learn modeling techniques.

i just asked for ''resources'' becouse i need xrt for a drift scene ok.. you are telling me to create a bumpers for only 1 scene? does it worth it?
Quote from moskvich3v1 :i just asked for ''resources'' becouse i need xrt for a drift scene ok.. you are telling me to create a bumpers for only 1 scene? does it worth it?

I think so, because doing one bumper, you'll learn more and you'll be better to model another thing you want.
i need this bodykit aswell. PLZZ upload one!!
May anyone post a "perfect" blueprint of a nissan s15 or skyline r34 or something you've already done?
Thanks
Can you tell me where to download the LFS cars for 3DS Max 8 please? I can't find where now

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG