The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Damn, forgot about that.
Beefymans comment: Archeoskins,

Quote from jonaz lindberg :I think everything on that site is in .max format sadly..

Thanks anyway

EDIT: I just need these wheels to be importable by wings3d,
made my first rims.

Nothing special, gonna put some effort designing it next time.
Attached images
first rims.jpg
If i got it right, it means that ''archeoskins'' homepage stuff doesn't work with 3ds max ? Or something ..
I would like to have a lot of parts from there.
Quote from feat :If i got it right, it means that ''archeoskins'' homepage stuff doesn't work with 3ds max ? Or something ..
I would like to have a lot of parts from there.

You got it wrong... :P Works fine for me.. 3ds max 9
Nope, I have been importing stuff, onto Wings3d
Yeah, tried it out and works well.
I've saw that page, but have forgotten about that ..
Thanks.
Quote from JJ72 :made my first rims.

Nothing special, gonna put some effort designing it next time.

Those are actually pretty bad ass
NICEeeeee
Quote from tikshow :sorry, for the late!
here it is, with the valve
and again, please don't share with others!

here's a preview:

Great.
really nice thanks
btw why is part2 empty and when i import the wheel i have no tire only the rim?
because if i post with the tires you can't use 4 wheels at the same time - more then 150.000 polys with the tire
k thank you
Hey man why you upload the file 2 or 3 times? I download the rim and 2 files have the same things. I use 3ds max.

Sorry for my ban english.

because if i compress the file in one rar file, i can't upload here, because the upload limit, so i compress it 1.95 mbyte in pieces, try to delete one the rar file, than you can't decompress it, and can't use the file what is in that, it's that simple
A bit noob question... I've downloaded some rims then I want to select one of them... The problem is that it selects all the 4 rims instead of one. They act as one material, so I can's select them one by one... Question, how can I select only one rim? THX
Quote from Töki (HUN) :A bit noob question... I've downloaded some rims then I want to select one of them... The problem is that it selects all the 4 rims instead of one. They act as one material, so I can's select them one by one... Question, how can I select only one rim? THX

delete in point editing mode all other tires till only on is left...copy it three times.....
now u got 4 single tire objects.....

so do i....
Quote from itsphilthy :delete in point editing mode all other tires till only on is left...copy it three times.....
now u got 4 single tire objects.....

so do i....

Great, thanks!

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG