The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
It s for 3dsmax 8
I Inluded a 3ds-file into the zip, so you can import it to older versions.....
Hi,

I can't render a car in 3ds max(9)... It opens OK, but when i click on render nothing happens... only a black screen..

(do i need the brazil plugin for this or what,,? if so.. where can i find that for free...)

Thx,

noob in 3ds max

Zero
hey guys, does anyone know where i can get a 3ds. file of a engine? i looked on www.aironeracing.com, the only actuall visable motor is the camaro with the supercharger and another one. but i am looking for a supra or a 240SX or what eva it is motor.
thanks Michael.
I would love to get my hands on that V8 engine that was put into the UF1
would be nice, ive got a supercharger coming out of my XRT, i started rendering 2day, ive only got blender ill upload her when shes been renderd.
Quote from NRAP1975 :I would love to get my hands on that V8 engine that was put into the UF1

IIRC you can find it on a couple of sites for 3d models, google it.
Quote from LineR32 :IIRC you can find it on a couple of sites for 3d models, google it.

YOUR BACK!!!
Nope, still no internet connection at home, I'm using my aunties computer atm.
whats worng with it?
Didn't pay the bill for last month, i'm skint atm, so can't pay it till I get some spare cash.
that sucks.
Quote from LineR32 :Didn't pay the bill for last month, i'm skint atm, so can't pay it till I get some spare cash.

May be you should charge for skin renders
Hey guys i noticed a lot of the files are .max but im stuck with blender that cant import theese does anyone know of a program the would convet .max to 3ds which i can import into blender ?
cool thanks but i already tryed this but no luck just tought ide ask here sence there are so many experts postin atm
The scenes are always .max files just import the CMX into blender and mess around. thats the best way to learn
Quote from dj-fluxsa :Hey guys i noticed a lot of the files are .max but im stuck with blender that cant import theese does anyone know of a program the would convet .max to 3ds which i can import into blender ?

i was wondering the same thing, i googled but didnt find anything to help
ding it, any other ways?
help
hello, i have 3ds max 8 and i need cmx importer to max 8 where i can find it? sorry for my bad english. :/
Quote from Tigershark :Thanks for that, looks great. Perhaps it's an idea for future scenes to also make one without all the entangling plugin requirements (in this case, Brazil).

OK, good Idea
My next project is born
Can anyone upload a .3ds or .obj file with the FBM? thx!

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG