The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
use detach
Does anyone have a rb4 scene for 3ds max7 coz i have found only for 3ds 8.
ask liner32
Hey guys any here have an Amplifier? I have a sound proyect for a car in the 3ds max. I need help!
Do a search on google, there's a tuner kit on one of the sites that can be downloaded for free, it's got gas bottles, amp, sub, spoiler and some thing else iirc.

I would upload the RB4 scene, but if you've got Max 7 all you need to do is look for the plugin on this forum, there's also a video of the Wiki tutorial that can help out too.

Just follow the tutorial on how to import the car and get it setup, it's exactly the same as the XFG in the tut apart from the meterials wont be the same, so you'd have to do some investigating for a few of them.
WHERE??? I cant find nothing! (find or found?) Sorry for my bad english!
THX Mus!!
mickyc30 sorry for the late reply ill release the tyres when i model a rim for them they might be redy in a few days
Quote from momosk :this is old

Yes, but someone wanted to be reminded where to get it...
Quote from beefyman666 :Yes, but someone wanted to be reminded where to get it...

ok, i have not with it problem.

mm, well sorry
Sorry For My English But... If Possible Upload Hare A 3dstudio Max 7 Scene Of A Fbm Model READY TO APPLY MY SKIN? Thanks
-
(mickyc30) DELETED by mickyc30
My little barn i made today, it started off as a garage, but somehow it got like this; i don't think its finished, feel free to edit it.

Previews:

Download:

Thanks Michael
Attached images
Preview 1.jpg
Preview 2.jpg
thanks men , go to test it
thanks mickyc30,its a nice thing u made.

Also i have something for the community.i was working on the xrt months before,and i dont feel like continouing it,so im releasing it.
The car has nissan 240 sx front bumper,e92 m3 rear bumper,e36 m3 mirrors(stole it from my car lol ) full 3D brake rotor+caliper,custom steeringwheel and seats,and nice bbs style rims.
there is some minor things has to be fixed,and the chrome-i just cant set it up right.
Well here are some pictures to see what it is.

http://files.filefront.com/XRT+tunezip/;10128944;/
Attached images
back.jpg
brakes.jpg
front.jpg
The front.. I prefer agressive style, but your scene is nice
The rear part is perfect.
Looks good, i'll have a play about with it and nick some stuff.
Sweet mus', i was waiting for some agressive style but this was surprise, heh. Well, very nice at all !

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG