The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Ok .. so i also give somthing from me its a V10 engine .. but he need a little work hope someone who is good in 3ds teake care of it
Attached files
v10.rar - 436.4 KB - 320 views
Quote from d_cury :gracias loko!!! a q no t haces una como la q esta posteada arriba del fbm?

La chica? jajaja!! Dalo por hecho! (tengo q buscar el cd donde la puse primero) Es mas pasame tu skin para q te lave el auto.
As i promiss .. i share my XRT hks scene houpe u guys enjoy it .

Attached files
XRT_HKS.rar - 1.7 MB - 499 views
wow, very nice scene!
Which version of MAX do you use Feme?
He should add a .3ds file of the car for us that don't use the latest software.
Quote from LineR32 :He should add a .3ds file of the car for us that don't use the latest software.

agree Is it possible to save files that can be used in 3ds max 7 in 3ds max 9, or convert from 9 to 7?
The .3ds file is just the mesh iirc, BMWe30 sent me the FZ50 Pickup he did in .3ds format and he's using 8 or 9, and I was able to import the model in to 7.

All of the info is still stored in the .3ds file we just have to setup the scene again, to be able to change the textures and meterials.
But why you dont use latest ? All these scenes can be opened with max9.
I like 3ds max 7 and I cba downloading more programs.
Yea i'm using 9 ... try that file
Attached files
XRT hks.rar - 1.5 MB - 357 views
Quote from LineR32 :I like 3ds max 7 and I cba downloading more programs.

3DS 8 would be a worthy upgrade.. v7 has some _really_ bad bugs and the more you get into texturing and uvmapping, the chances of finding them will increase.

I had numerous objects while building tracks for rF that had texture coords trashed for no reason as just one example. Upgrading to v8 seemed to solve the problem

I have no plans on going to v9 either.. too restrictive in what's available in regards to plugins.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Loko VEN :La chica? jajaja!! Dalo por hecho! (tengo q buscar el cd donde la puse primero) Es mas pasame tu skin para q te lave el auto.

Cumplo y aqui esta el skin del team
Attached images
FBM_SATCURY.JPG
This no is render my skin, send to loko by pm via.

Esta no es la seccion de peticiones, enviasele a loco por via pm.
Little bridge scene i put together.

Preview

Download

Edit: if you downloaded before 8-5-08 you may want to download again because i forgot to put the textures in the rar, but the new download is updated.
any time hope you like it
Thanks Mickys

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG