The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
yes m8 thanks very much but one more thing can you get my lfslapper to work plz
its kl its working now
franky big man do you think you could do me a big favour plz
name it...
its kl m8 already asked you
franky on the mian page. its just displaying the website url. did you forget the <title</title> tags? or is it supposed to do that?
I dont think its an error master, perhaps thats what Franky wanted.
i sign up today but i cant connect my server
Looks Very Nice
Nice Work DUde
Quote from Ostrovsky :i sign up today but i cant connect my server

Hiya.

Your support ticket has been responded to.

Regards.
Dean
I changed the name of my server and the now the insim has stopped working freddy can you fix it?
not sure who freddy is... But sorted now
to honest with you near do i lol sorry franky and thanks very much youv'e been a big help for me.

Could you take off the auto specing and spinning detection plz m8
Just want to let anybody know that i have got some major pc issues here and the laptops not being too kind to me, so i will not be able to check up on my e-mails properly, If anybody needs to reach me urgently it will be best to send me a PM here for the next couple of days.
500 Servers: 30% Off Autumn Special
Hello all,

Its getting darker, Its getting colder, Its getting wetter here in the northern hemisphere. So i have decided to brighten things up (at least for some) with a special 30% Off for any services from 500 servers.

I say any services because 500 Servers now offers stand-alone Web Hosting aswell as Live For Speed servers (for pricing visit http://www.500servers.com/web.php)

30% Special offer is available to absaloutely anybody and will be valid for the entire lengh of your time with 500 Servers.

To take advantage of the special offer use the coupon code: autumn when ordering your service

Happy Autumn.

http://www.500servers.com
Any news on the Dedicated servers yet Franky?
not at the moment birder.. trust me when i say as soon as there is news i will post it.
So just to clarify, if I for example would buy a 47 slot and pay anually, instead of £110 it would be £77 ?
Quote from hyntty :So just to clarify, if I for example would buy a 47 slot and pay anually, instead of £110 it would be £77 ?

Yep, The total price would be £77.41 instead of £110.59

Regards,
Dean
thats a good price
When will this offer end please? I am going to go for a 47 slotter when my current plan runs out & i really would like the discount!
500 Servers - Update and Changes + Special Offer

Hey Guys, Over the past 2 months 500 Servers have been working hard behind the scene for the sole purpose of improving the service that we can offer you.

So... Thats exactly what we have done!

NEW WEBSITE: We have Launched our new look website - Check it out: http://www.500servers.com If you find any errors, please report them in this thread or e-mail: admin@500servers.com

USA LOCATION: 500 Servers have teamed up with ColoCrossing.com to be able to add a Point of Presence for 500 Servers in their State of the art Chicago Facilities.
This enables 500 Servers to once again serve the United States and other Western Countries with the same great service expected of us in the United Kingdom and Europe. whilst maintaining a respectable connection back to Europe and the UK.

PRICING: REDUCED!!! - We have made permanent reductions to all of our standard LFS Server Pricing, a single 47 Slot server is now available for as little as £9.60 a month. This is over £3/month Cheaper than previous pricing and applies to All new clients and all existing clients. Existing clients will have their package prices updated to reflect this change from their next due invoice.

WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR 4TH BIRTHDAY - 50% off all orders

Since 24th December 2005 500 Servers have been hosting quality Live For Speed servers, Yes! We have had our issues along the way but 4 years down the road and we are still here and Strong as ever. We have only been able to do this thanks to the huge amount of community support that we have had over the years, So its time for us to say "Thank You"

To try and say thank you for your support we are offering 50% off of any new server order which will last for the lifetime of your account with 500 Servers.

50% Off LFS Server Hosting: If you would like to get your hands on an LFS Server This is the option for you, with 50% off of all sizes of Live For Speed servers. To take advantage of this offer simply use the coupon code: "2009ending" (without the quotations) when placing your order with 500 Servers ... ORDER HERE

*This offer is valid for all new clients and all existing 500 Servers Clients as an additional service option.
**Offer valid until 01/01/2010

DEDICATED SERVERS: We are soon to be hosting Dedicated servers, Currently we only have 2 Packages available and servers are in a limited supply, However if there is enough interest we will of course add extra packages and open up for the option of Customised servers.

Currently the 2 packages we will have available are:

CPU: Intel CORE 2 Duo E6400 (2.13ghz)
Ram: 2GB DDR2
HDD: 80GB
Bandwidth: 2500GB
Monthly Pricing: £79.00

CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 160GB
Bandwidth: 2500GB
Monthly Pricing: £100.00

We expect these dedicated machines to be available from 10/12/2009. Please PM Me directly on these forums if you have any interest in these Dedicated Servers.
just ordered another!! Thumbs up
OMG !!!

i think that i will change my plans

and stay with 500servers

Thanks for the support guys, appreciated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG