The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Great news Franky! Now we need mid-atlantic located servers for international leagues .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Great news Franky! Now we need mid-atlantic located servers for international leagues .

see thats what i thought... but for some strange reason every time i drop a server to the bottom of the ocean... it stops working.
There are some water stations in the middle of ocean... I think piratebay wanted to put servers there or smth.
Quote from Drift King CZ :There are some water stations in the middle of ocean... I think piratebay wanted to put servers there or smth.

wasn't there something about the moon as well?
Maybe, but most of creatures around the universe don't play LFS so it's useless and Earth would have ultra high ping on that server.
error
i knew there was a setting i forgot to change!

Sorted now cheers
Customer area and server panel login don't work as well.
EDIT: The same is ORDER NOW button. I guess there should be link client.500servers.com, not billing.500servers.com.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Customer area and server panel login don't work as well.
EDIT: The same is ORDER NOW button. I guess there should be link client.500servers.com, not billing.500servers.com.

Cheers sorting those out now.

EDIT: now fixed, ta!
hi there seems to be a problem with accessing the control panel any changes or maintainance we should know about
none as it stands Proteus,

What seems to be the problem? any error messages?
just wanted to say since the last change, i have experinced absolutley NO control panel access or connection problems.....

thanks for your efforts!!!

k.m.
Thanks Z-ro 8

We are pleased to announce that 500Servers.com can now offer DEDICATED SERVERS!

We currently have 2 Dedicated server options available and can be ordered via our website http://www.500servers.com

Option 1:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (dual core 2.66ghz)
2GB Ram
80GB Hard Drive
2500GB Included Bandwidth
Windows Server 2003
£80 Per Month
£228 Per Quarter (save 5%)
£408 Semi-Annually (save 15%)
£720 Per Annum (Save 25%)
Setup within 12 hours for servers in stock

Option 2:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (Quad core 2.4ghz)
4GB Ram
80GB Hard Drive + 160GB Hard Drive
Windows server 2003
£100 Per Month
£285 Per Quarter (save 5%)
£510 Semi-Annually (save 15%)
£900 Per Annum. (Save 25%)

Thanks to everybody here for their support over the last 4 years to have finally been able to make this possible.

Any questions - Feel free to pop me a PM!.
excellent service

fast response and service

new servers already
Missed the specail offer, When is next one ?
Quote from Mikjen :Missed the specail offer, When is next one ?

I knew i forgot to post something!.

This offer has been extended until 15th January

After this offer is finished... who knows what happens next

Happy New Year
Good man

If i get 50% discount now when i order, does it go back to full price on next monthly billing cycle
no. the discount is for life.
Thx Franky

Ordered server, went to check emails, and server was already setup.

now that is fast.....

Thanks

Mick
huston theres a problem host not found on master server , i can log on to control panel but im not able to access anything tried the support ticket that doesnt seem to work , i know you are doing maintaince this week but the servers been down since 6:10am ,and you informed the max down time would be approx 10 mins , so im assuming as its been 4/5 hour this wasnt planned .
My server is running fine. but it seems to be hosted in USA and Not UK ?
franky would have to confirm because i don't know the 500S network topology, but if the servers are doing a load-balancing test, it might have failed over (and perhaps even - not switched back). let's wait and see.
Can't do anything in the Control Panel also. 4 Of the 5 servers (UK-based) are down for some time now, so I guess they ran into some trouble during the planned maintenance.
ah well my post was information for franky if he wasnt aware the control panel is really really slow as the ticket i meantioned i had put in before i posted and it completed after i posted here , so i think hes at work on the problem , its not a problem really ,just an excuse to involve myself in real life a little more hopefully they are working on it and should be resolved soon .
Quote from franky500 :Option 1:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (dual core 2.66ghz)
2GB Ram
80GB Hard Drive
Windows Server 2003
£80 Per Month
£228 Per Quarter (save 5%)
£408 Semi-Annually (save 15%)
£720 Per Annum (Save 25%)

Why so expensive? :s

OVH are offering dual core 2.66GHz's with 4GB RAM, two 750GB drives and unlimited traffic for £49.99/month :s

Is it due to OS (WinServer 2k3)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG