The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Congratulations!
Grats Franky , keep up the good work .
As a thank you to the people who run servers for LFS, and play the game, I decided to take advantage of your great offer and have today setup my own Host "Sin'rs" (Sinanju's Racing Server).
Thanks.
Quote from Richard Torp :And Franky is just a nice guy..

So happy anniversary 500 servers.. Well done!

+1

Yes, even the "nice guy" bit.
Great stuff Franky... Congratulations on 2 years..... everyone likes your servers and the service you provide!

thanks ... and zeug. i dont believe you for 1 minute
that is a cracking deal Franky....
Yeeah +1

Keep up the good work mate.

Dan
All I can say is congrats nobody deserves the success more than you mate
Thanks, Much appreciated with a bit of luck theres more to come from 500servers and myself yet
Congrats, Franky. CoRe thanks you!
congrats on the 2 years =D ive been using 500servers for our team server for i think almost 5 months now? not exactly sure but they've been great and the service and support is awesome =D

so def +1 for me =] keep up the good work
CONGRATS 500 servers... so I am intrested in a server haha i applied in fourm haha and i hope to have a server by january...HEHEHE!!!
hi...congratulations...
and nice offers and prizes

go on...
Hey guys.

I would like to ask some opinions.

In the next 3 - 6 months i plan on being able to offer Dedicated machines.

I know that not too many people here will want or need one. but was hoping on some suggestions of configurations for what will be the first batch of machines.

eg: mid range? top range? low range? i think i'll end up starting with some mid range machines. But thought it was worth asking.

I know i'm kind of hijacking my own thread here but.. meh. nvm.

Thanks for your imput (whomever you may be )
Ok franky...Ill be frank with you...hehe i am brooke and looking for a whole load of servers..So that i can eventully have as many as SP haha Gotta love it Dan... but yea so low to mid is what i say
Well done on the 2 Year Anniversary and the offers are great.

But, I seem to remember last year in December you were offering Buy One Get One Free on servers. Now you are 2 years old, you are offering only 30% off. Just thought I would say

I wish you all the luck in the future!
Quote from greg_slideways :Ok franky...Ill be frank with you...hehe i am brooke and looking for a whole load of servers..So that i can eventully have as many as SP haha Gotta love it Dan... but yea so low to mid is what i say

its christmas... we're all broke , hehe.

low to mid sounds like something like an AMD 4600+ ish sort of range. which i guess would be a Pentium 3.2 ish or xeon 3.0 equivilent at a guess (its been a while!)

Quote from The General Lee :Well done on the 2 Year Anniversary and the offers are great.

But, I seem to remember last year in December you were offering Buy One Get One Free on servers. Now you are 2 years old, you are offering only 30% off. Just thought I would say

I wish you all the luck in the future!

Offers change all the time.. a fair few people who got the B.O.G.O.F deals last year hardly ever used the second server. So i thought a percentage off would be more "viable" for people this time round.

Now.. you might say "then why not 50% off?" well. if we once again, go back to last year.. i seem to remember a 23 slot server would have cost £15. which is now only £11.50.

There is method to my madness.. i assure you
I see you are thinking it through hehe Good Good! Yes haha christmas kills me! ...Maybe aswell its cheaper servers as the more amount you buy like at walmart..The more you buy the cheaper per server but still makin money HEHEHE!!!
This may seem a bit strange but has anyone have any idea what has happened to Franky500.

Since Patch Y came out we have been trying to fix a problem on my 6 servers (all from 500Servers).

At 1.27am 22/12/07 i had an email saying it was fixed but its still the same, in fact nothing has changed at all.

Normally 500Servers support is available but since that email 36 hours ago i have sent a number of email and support tickets and i am getting nothing back whatsoever.

If anyone has any ideas of what is happening or how i can contact them could they please PM me.
as part of frankys team (ATC) i have not heard from him all day yesterday. this usually means that he wants no distractions because he is working on servers (lfs). as soon as i get hold of him, i will point him in your direction m8.
maybe try restarting your server? i know franky has updated 150 servers since the release of the patch.
30% off is a great deal..... nuff said!
Quote from dadge :as part of frankys team (ATC) i have not heard from him all day yesterday. this usually means that he wants no distractions because he is working on servers (lfs). as soon as i get hold of him, i will point him in your direction m8.
maybe try restarting your server? i know franky has updated 150 servers since the release of the patch.

Thanks, but restarting does not help and i think the updates is not the reason he has vanished or that he is working on his servers, as if he was he would have answered me. Once the upgrades were added to the control panel update system, each client did his own as far as i am aware.

He must have gone away for a few days and has not arranged any backup support cover, to be fair he has done that serveral times in the last year but he had promised me before i paid him up front for my 6 servers for this year he would never do it again without keeping me informed.

Its always best in business to keep your customers informed as they will forgive you for almost anything, but keeping them in the dark or vanishing is just out of order and a bad practise as the customer will never forgive you for that.

So much for 500Servers promising to keep me informed, however i must say when he is about he is very helpful but when he does his vanishing act its a nightmare, maybe i should have known better in paying for all my servers up front but then i trusted what he said and trusted him not to let us down again.

Still maybe its how the world is these days in that you just cannot trust anyone.
This thread has nothing to do with me but i know birder may be a bit annoyed but as you say its rare for franky to disappear so just be calm and wait. How do you know he didnt have a accident of some kind or something happend to his family? You dont. Please wait and give him half a chance to explain before flaming...
if it's any help our server is down too and he's in our team :s. but it will be back in time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG