The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Hi Neto,

All your servers are currently in the UK,

If you want them moved please open (or add to existing) a support ticket so that i can move the correct servers (incase you want one in the uk still).
Thanks a lot

already create the ticket for that

kind regards
ernesto
Quote :Thanks for your kind support and wisdom

Quite surprised no one else has mentioned it, enough people complaining in previous posts ?
500servers 50% off - 6 Years of hosting
50% OFF ALL SERVICES, PLUS FRE ... SERVICE ON ANNUAL+ ORDERS

To celebrate the 6 years we have been running we are offering 50% off of all services ordered in the next 7 days for the lifetime you are with 500servers.

In addition to this if you order a service on an Annual basis or longer you will also receive a FREE 2nd service of the equivilent specification, OR a Free Webhosting package (Reseller #1 package).

Please open a support ticket on the billing system after ordering to let us know which one of these freebies you would prefer.

To take advantage of the 50% off simply order and use coupon code: christmas2011 at the checkout

I wish you all a happy new year and raise a glass up to our 6 years of hosting... Cheers.

http://www.500servers.com
Franky is a great guy, he does his best to host for the community and when his stuff fails he always makes it right.
grats on 6 years dean!
Just bought a server!
Thanks guys
Looks like a great deal there Dean! Congratz for the 6 years!

Happy new year n all that too
Thanks Pete,

Happy New Year
6 years , gee i remember last year when it was 5 years, to another 6 years of amazing hosting/support well done
Thanks guys,

Just a quick note, some had asked me if they could order in a couple of days and still get the offer, so i have decided to extend the offer for everybody until 7th Jan AND it is now available for those who upgrade their services too!

So if you already have a service and want to upgrade it / switch it to a longer payment method, you will also get 50% off, and if upgrading with / to an annual payment package you will also get the free service!.

The system is experimental for the automation of this, so if during the upgrade process the price appears to be incorrect please open a billing ticket and i'll make the changes for you manually.
Awesomesauce. Another 50% of next year for existing customers plox.
Mine is off-line Franky?

84.45.52.144:37445

Edit:
Both myself SW UK and a freind in Sydney Australia cannot connect 'Host refused Connection' whereas a player in London is connected at this time?
Replied in the other thread for you Dave, I have removed you from your bans list, it looks like quite a few people were banned, it's possible that your insim is banning people, might be worth checking some config settings.

@PoVo... Who knows... Who Knows!
Hey Franky, I want to open an RF2 server please? Can you accomodate me?
Hi G7usl,

Sorry i do not check these forums often,

Dean is hoping to be back online some time next week, In the mean time i will look into the compatibility of the 500servers setup and RFactor 2. Hopefully we will be able to accommodate you
500servers Test Patch Special (55% off)
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since we have had a special offer at 500servers, However just like the test patch, The wait is over! and we have a couple of specials for you

From today until Sunday 7th October we will have 55% off of all services! AND a FREE SECOND SERVICE on all yearly orders (Webspace will get double resources, Game servers will receive a 2nd server with equal specifications) - This promotion has expired

From Monday 8th October until Sunday 14th October we will have 20% off of all services and a free second service for ANY payment term. (the coupon for this offer will be released on Monday 8th October). - This promotion is currently ACTIVE

This promotion is now active, 20% off and a free second service on ANY payment term!. (Webspace will get double resources, Game servers will receive a 2nd server with equal specifications)

You can order your server at: http://www.500servers.com/bill ... id=1&promocode=test20 Discount will be applied automatically at checkout via this link, Alternatively you may browse 500servers.com and order from there, then apply the promo code "test20" at checkout.

Please note: Although this promotion celebrates LFS getting back on track with the test patch process, You are welcome to run your server on LFS 0.6B, 0.6B4 (Stable Compatible) or 0.6B8 (current testpatch).

http://www.500servers.com
Sorry about that Originally the offer was going to end yesterday, But i changed it at the last minute and forgot to update the code.

It should work for you now.
Will there be any special offer around christmas/new year this year equal to this?
Quote from NovaK :Will there be any special offer around christmas/new year this year equal to this?

There will definitely be a special around Christmas that will have a high percentage discount as with previous years, Most likely a 50% off (although the exact percentage is not decided yet). It might not include a free service as that will depend on server utilization's at the time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG