The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
This should explain a few things: Birthday: 1993-03-24

I've had 2 servers from 500 for almost a year, and have never had a single problem with the service. They are the first company I always recommend when people ask about renting servers.

Quote from Arrow. :your lucky you got to try a server for a day, most people are not that generous, 500servers hosts most of the LFS servers we see today. how about you give them a break they are flat out and they do a great Job!

Uh this was before when they had a server for a day thingy-majig on their site as i said i never got a reponse from them after signing up which means i never gto teh server for a day L M A O
Quote from banshee56 :This should explain a few things: Birthday: 1993-03-24

I've had 2 servers from 500 for almost a year, and have never had a single problem with the service. They are the first company I always recommend when people ask about renting servers.

Some how i always get the bad end of everything.
There's a reason for that.
RE: no reason for that
what i mean is always get the bad luck all the time
what is there not to understand
Quote from fthsjustin :Uh this was before when they had a server for a day thingy-majig on their site as i said i never got a reponse from them after signing up which means i never gto teh server for a day L M A O

I know, 500 servers suck! Who do they think they are, not giving away a service they have to pay for to you for free, and don't respond the NANOSECOND you email them. N00bs.

</sarcasm>

Get over yourself.
As Franky500 said, its not just about giving free servers away (there was a thread on here not so long ago about free servers), Those who know franky500 and what he has done for this community will know that if he could have helped you out with a free server he would have done.

The free server offer was not just "here ill give out free servers to everyone who asks" it was designed for those running a sessional league for example, who needed a server for 3 hours every second sunday or what have you.

Manic.
Quote from fthsjustin :what i mean is always get the bad luck all the time

I didn't not fail to misunderstand anything. I'm taking the piss mate. Out of you. Because you deserve it. And we're laughing at you

[small boy at the back]I'm not[/small boy]

I've not had an indepth search through your posts, but not one I have seen has been even remotely useful, interesting or informative. So please go back to bed until you think of something worth contributing.

500 Servers rock btw (not that I've used the personally, but T7R do).

Edit: I've missed having someone like you to practice my put-downs on. Thanks. Turns out you do have a use.
I'm a satisfied customer too. Easy and quick to setup and manage, consistent network performance, friendly service with a choice of value-added options (I took the 10% discount) and a very reasonable price.

Nothing to complain about and plenty to crow about. Thanks 500!
Quote from Jakg :I know, 500 servers suck! Who do they think they are, not giving away a service they have to pay for to you for free, and don't respond the NANOSECOND you email them. N00bs.

</sarcasm>

Get over yourself.

if a nano second= 2 months then whats a minute.
figure it out for yourself.
Quote from fthsjustin :if a nano second= 2 months then whats a minute.
figure it out for yourself.

That would be 120000000000 months, or 10000000000 years, or 10000000 Millenia, or 153 times longer than since the dinosaurs reputedly died by mass extinction.

How does that help?
It was probably his way of saying that he contacted Franky 2 months ago and got no answer until now. :rolleyes:
Quote from fthsjustin :what i mean is always get the bad luck all the time

i know how it is to have ADHD, i have it too, u need patience, take ur pills in time and look on the bright side of life
and for cryin out loud,chill
When NASSA existed, 500 servers served us well, and I'm pretty sure we were their first customer (or at least the founder of NASSA was I should say)... Correct me if I'm wrong Franky. No complaints here!
Nassa was one of the first 3 customers. ill look into the records and find out exactly who was first. shall we start a pool? .
-
(Ball Bearing Turbo) DELETED by franky500 : Off Topic team slander
-
(96 GTS) DELETED by franky500 : Off Topic team slander
-
(al heeley) DELETED by franky500 : no longer needed warning.
Just wanted to chime in and say I've had nothing but great service from the 500 crew. Having paid to host many servers for many games over the years, I can honestly say its been my best experience to date. So, thanks Franky, and keep up the great work!

(I'll go back to my usual lurking now, but just had too get 500 love-fest back on track. )
Thanks Mac,

And thanks Al for chiming in there.

I have cleaned up a few of the not so needed posts that are not directly related to 500servers.
500 Servers 2 Year Anniversary - Special Offers!!
Hello Everybody.

Its been 2 years now since it all started at 500servers. and to be honest, i never thought that we'd make it. But thanks to the help of all of you, and especially Stoney (mkinnov8 of the DBP team) and Sema (Shoe Maker of Redline Racing) We have made it.

On to the offers i know you all want to hear about.

All new server orders made in December will be available at 30% OFF. - NB: Offer has been extended to 10th January 2008
to validate this offer when ordering a server, use the coupon code: 30off

In addition to this we will be doing a Prize draw on the 24th December 2007. All new server orders made with payment terms of 3months, 6 months or yearly payments will be automatically entered into this prize draw.

The prizes available :

1st Prize - LFS £24 voucher (useable to add credit to your LFS Account or to buy an LFS S2 licence) OR Official LFS T-Shirt of your choice. PLUS 6 Months FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

2nd Prize - LFS £12 voucher OR Official LFS T-Shirt of your choice upto the value of 17 Euros PLUS 3 months FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

3rd Prize - Official LFS T-Shirt from the LFS Shop upto the value of 12 Euros PLUS 1 month FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

4th Prize - 6 Months FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

5th Prize - 3 Months FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

6th Prize - 1 Month FREE 32 slot Live For Speed server hosting.

If you would like to sign up for a server, you can do so via the 500servers website: www.500servers.com

Once again, Thankyou for the support of everyone who has helped over the past 2 years.
Congratulations 500Servers! CoRe and the League Of The Americas have used 500Servers for a few days short of a year now, and the server and service have been wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better host!

And what other LFS server host put these kinds of offers and rewards out there? NONE, I tell you!

Great servers + great people = the world's best LFS server provider!
Quote from banshee56 :Great servers + great people = the world's best LFS server provider!

No offense to Franky, but perhaps "the world's best commercial LFS server provider!" is a more suitable description?
thanks Banshee. and yeah. i guess that would be a correct description felp.
Nope....I stand by my original statement.
Congratulations to 500servers and to Franky for a successful second year Some great prizes once again, fart too generious!

Im not as active as I once was, as franky knows, and.. I kinda forgot that this was coming up. But still, great work Franky.

Stoney
I don`t know how long i have had a 500 server, but I think its almost 18 months and I had never ever any troubles with the server when we raced on it or the payment. Everything works just perfect.

And Franky is just a nice guy..

So happy anniversary 500 servers.. Well done!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG