The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
the B-O-G-O-F offer has been extended for the next 58 hours and will end at midnight (GMT) on 3rd January 2007.

Happy New Year all.
Thanks UKG Glad your happy with the service.
Quote from ukg :I also personally highly recommend that if you want a server, dont look anywhere else.

500Servers is easily one of the cheapest hosts, and without a doubt one of the best for service. Look no further.

i agree 100% we've used 500 for ages now and the service has been excellent even if franky's a slow ass racer that dont matter give him more time to sort the servers ;p happy new year franky and 500 servers heres to the future
Quote from andybarsblade :i agree 100% we've used 500 for ages now and the service has been excellent even if franky's a slow ass racer that dont matter give him more time to sort the servers ;p happy new year franky and 500 servers heres to the future

lol. i'll see you at AS Club in the XFR then :P Happy new year to you too. Thanks.
#105 - ukg
weeyheey, nice lol. how many over hosting companies are doing b.o.g.o.f and these prize draws ? lol not many. 500servers.com FTW

Cheers Dean

EDIT: arrgh it ends tonight!! Better get ur card out n goto the website eh!
Franky, when are you planning on upgrading the rest of us?
Quote from XenoWolf :Franky, when are you planning on upgrading the rest of us?

I have managed to get a few done over the last 2 weeks. and am hoping to have the time to complete that today.
i am kind of late but congrtulations on a year of great work!
Quote from racer hero :i am kind of late but congrtulations on a year of great work!

Thankyou.

More Offers coming soon.
500servers.com Febuary Specials
Hello again all. I didnt make any announcement last month. but this month i will.

What can you get?

In Febuary. ANY server you rent will be 25% off normal pricing.

In addition to that if you choose to have your server hosted in the United States then you can receive an extra 10% off on top of that. making it 35% off!!!.

To take advantage of that offer simply use the coupon code: USA

when ordering your server.

http://www.500servers.com
You always complain about never having any money Franky. Now we know why!
Quote from Bob Smith :You always complain about never having any money Franky. Now we know why!

lol. name 3 times i have complained about not having any money !!!

(i say 3 times because your bound to find at least 2 )
just there now for one :P
Just thought Franky should make a guest appearance on all his servers on 500Servers day.

No problem there then.....
Just to clear something up, do you still get 1 server free with these discounts, or is that offer over?
Quote from Davo :Just to clear something up, do you still get 1 server free with these discounts, or is that offer over?

sorry. cant believe i missed this reply.

Im afraid that offer is only and was only around for the 500 servers 1 year anniversary in December.

However Febuary 28th (apparently we are now making it 500servers day... sorry you still have to work though :really There will be an extra special JUST for that day. It is yet to be decided exactly what it will be though. Perhaps a few suggestions anyone?
Quote from franky500 :Febuary 28th (apparently we are now making it 500servers day... sorry you still have to work though :really There will be an extra special JUST for that day. It is yet to be decided exactly what it will be though. Perhaps a few suggestions anyone?

Free hookers?
"Buy Frankie a Case-o-Larger Day"
Quote from thisnameistaken :Free hookers?

we already have those (names stoney :P)

and
Quote :"Buy Frankie a Case-o-Larger Day"

hmmmmm
Quote from franky500 :However Febuary 28th (apparently we are now making it 500servers day... sorry you still have to work though :really There will be an extra special JUST for that day. It is yet to be decided exactly what it will be though. Perhaps a few suggestions anyone?

Free server's for all customer's who pay late every month?
Quote from th84 :Free server's for all customer's who pay late every month?

nice try better luck next time
Free mindbending drugs on every customer's birthday?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Free mindbending drugs on every customer's birthday?

you surely dont expect me to share those.. do you?...
<aside>For years, I ran an appeal on my website prior to my birthday for people to send me mindbending drugs. I don't do it any more because I'm too old and I like to confine mindbending drugs to the past now that I'm over the psychoses... But yeah, the appeals usually came up empty and I berated my readership for it, but one year I got a birthday card from Florida full of confetti, and sure enough some of the confetti wasn't confetti! </aside>

Kids: Don't do drugs. Read the bit above about psychoses a few more times until you value your mental health.
500servers got something very special for the 28th Very special indeed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG