The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Quote from franky500 :As for the why... Why not? its a way to mark an occasion, and does (hopefully) get the word out about how nice i am (on occasion)

haha :littleang
138.12 EUR = 209.700 USD ..For a year of hosting!

Just a freindly converter!
:gt:
New Website, New Forums, Same great deals - 500 Servers.
Hello All,

I'm finally happy to announce that we have launched a new look to our website today together with some new forums.

We wanted to give a fresh look to our website and have decided to launch with a special offer.

40% off of any newly rented server between 8th April and the 21st April 2008.

To get the 40% off you need to use the coupon code: APRILSHOWERS when ordering a server.

There are still many new things to be introduced at 500 Servers. So watch this space for more to come in the near future.

As with any new website, there may be some errors. If you spot any please let us know so we can get it fixed.

http://www.500servers.com
Nice new website, good prices, looks good as usual Franky! Now get on with that 24 hour race
looks very nice indeed

good job and keep up with the great service
Love the new design, love the service, love being a customer !

You mention dedicated LFS servers are coming soon, do you have any idea of price and the number of LFS servers that would run on the dedicated machine ?
Nice site Dean! Looks like the new features and links are handy!

Error: top image GIF says 20% off for life....when clicked, it says 40%.

Kudos to 500Servers.com, as always. Top notch server providers!
Quote from ClioTrophy182 :Love the new design, love the service, love being a customer !

You mention dedicated LFS servers are coming soon, do you have any idea of price and the number of LFS servers that would run on the dedicated machine ?

Currently no specs are set, but we aim to build specs with the lowest spec being priced at approx £60 monthly. other than that there are no other things set in stone. the main thing will depend on what sort of price i will be able to obtain bandwidth for.

Quote from banshee56 :Nice site Dean! Looks like the new features and links are handy!

Error: top image GIF says 20% off for life....when clicked, it says 40%.

Kudos to 500Servers.com, as always. Top notch server providers!

Thanks for the error report. now fixed... both 40%
very nice site franky I hope your business runs well
Nice site m8, Was browsing it and it suddenly changed to the new look

Thanks
Mick

p.s = How often do you answer ticket support
Quote from Mikjen :Nice site m8, Was browsing it and it suddenly changed to the new look

Thanks
Mick

p.s = How often do you answer ticket support

as soon as i possibly can. I am normally able to get to support tickets alot faster in the evenings (after 5pm) I am often unavailable during the daytime for quick replies.

Bet it was a surprise to suddenly change eh
Thanks for excellent service on support tickets, nice and quick replies

Mick
Can I have the website FTP details? Some of those typos are killin' me
Very nice, Franky!
Quote from SamH :Can I have the website FTP details? Some of those typos are killin' me

hey.. don't be so mean

/me goes searching for those typo's...

Thanks for te kind words from the rest of you though
Very nice new site Dean. Much much better than the old one..

Always a pleasure making deals with you..
Quote from franky500 :hey.. don't be so mean

/me goes searching for those typo's...

No rest for the wicked!

That is a proper nice new site, Dean. Very good looking and professional! Nice one!
It's where we all join the track and try and drive as badly as Franky does.
really nice work Dean!
Quote from Bob Smith :It's where we all join the track and try and drive as badly as Franky does.

not a chance

the Formula500 is / will be a league, its currently being setup at the moment and will be fully announced soon.
You guys do sponsorship deals with leagues?
Its something that im thinking about Dygear, but not "really" at the moment... always open to work something out though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG