The online racing simulator
Quote from jonny dank :seriously give him a break!

I knew it! I would have said that myself, but because i've talked to him somewhere else, i posted here. I've made a deal with him where i should post information about a sound for him, here. So calm down dude, he is o.k with it. (btw. i dont see the point in quoting that post from me :really

I already have that sound piggy, but he would try to make it more 5cyl like.
i knew it? i was agreeing with your post... cause people are asking left and right.... i don't see any harm in that or any reason why you would care... i agreed with u...don't start a fight...
Don't fight on my account. I'm not worth it. :icon23:

I often find myself falling asleep coming home from school. Waking up when it's time to go to bed again. Then I am always busy at weekends, and then when I actually have some time free I am either sleeping or doing something that I enjoy like playing on the PS3 or driving on lfs. Sorry if I am pissing people off for not doing requests recently. There needs to be more hours in the day!

Got physics exams this week so I am trying to concentrate on that as much as possible. Not easy with all the distractions.

I think I will release my recordings to the public soon so that you can use them to make better sounds yourselves.

Hope you all understand me.
Who said fight?
I just wondered why you quoted something and write the same thing under it, jonny but anyways, i understand Gills and i would love to get your recordings
you got ps3?
Quote from G!NhO :you got ps3?

I have you on my list of contracts on the ps3 you penis

My PSN is Camtoo

I haven't stopped doing sounds completely folks. I am just at a really busy time of my academic career so a little patience ... well, a lot of patience would be very much appreciated!
oh Camtoo, i never seen you onine
Quote from G!NhO :oh Camtoo, i never seen you onine

Well i never seen you online ...

/conspiracy
maybe thats because i havent really used it for a month
It's possible
Something I did while playing for fun. It is loud.
Attached files
BF1_Gills.eng - 203 KB - 458 views
Didnt know that Audi S8, but its an amazing sound

thanks for doing the S60 request.
sry for asking u again
Quote from Gills4life :will give it a go later. just got in from school and im currently eating. chicken kebab if you must know

Mitsubishi colt mivec 4 XF GTi?
Would rly appreciate it mate
Any chance for RB26DETT for XRT? Please!
Does anyone have a good SRT 10 Viper sound for xrt or fz5 with 10 silynder engine with tweak patch z? A sound-file that make the car sounds like Samuel Hubinette's Viper would be awesome!

Thansk for any help
-
(robbielayton) DELETED by robbielayton

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG