The online racing simulator
Me understands you. Actually i more and more dislike LFS sound engine. LFS want to be unique, but it does worst for it back. Can you imagine Live For Speed with real car engine recordings like in iRacing plus LFS physics engine? It's superb! It's ahh, i don't have so effective words to describe that combination.
I know what you mean. Sample sounds like in rfactor sound great but ONLY when done right. The Epsilon Euskadi car sounds are perfect but a lot of others don't sound right because, for example, the starter sound is completely different and sounds detached from the actual engine sound. Thanks for your thoughts anyway
hey gills srry to bother you agian i love that mini cooper s sound u made me now i was wondering if u can make me a new one sort of updated lol i will send u a vid with a supercharger sound i would like you to include
( fast forward to 1:57 minutes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU
can you please convert the eleanor sound to work with the XRT? thanks
Hello I'm french so sorry for my English!
here is it possible to have the sound of the supra 2jz for FZ5 please it would be cool! thank you in advance. In exchange, I could send you the sound of the BMW M3 e92 and I realize tell me if this is good. The problem is that I do not know how to send a little help would not be denied. again thank you.
Even though this is a good idea to edit the engine values. The engine sounds still dont sound near as real as I would like them. Its a pitty nobody is able to use real car sounds for this sim.
hes a bit busy isn't he?
Quote from chavm481 :hes a bit busy isn't he?

I guess he is... If he's not making engine sounds, he's busy
yeah, we should lay off the requests.
hi mate ur probz real buisy but when eva u get the chance could u make a
Mitsubishi Colt MIVEC sound for the XFG plz thnx
Sound
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQrt-rSaXw&NR=1
people he's bust (-.-) none of your requests will be filled anytime soon with so many requests.
I'm not rushed, I know that he has much work

[]'s
me wants F355 tubi sound

but gills busy
i wanted super rice sound but ill have to make my own probably.
who can make a AE86 XRG car sound??
fz50 sound

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG