The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :But it's just ear rape. Seems like a waste of time trying to replicate the sound from an engine in a car that has a different amount of cylinders and therefore produces a much different sound, when whatever I try sounds like a ton of bees en masse.

Use lfstweak and give the XRT a couple more cylinders and then raise the exhaust volume. I think that will give you what you want!

:/ but im looking for the sound so when im on drift servers cruise servers i get the same effect when i cant use tweak
Hyundai Trajet sound
Hi , i love the hyundai Trajet, i own one and i wanna drive it in LFS
I have the setup for XRG, and now i also need the sound.
Can someone please make it?

If u want the setup ill mail it just gimme ur email
Nice sounds, thx G4l.
You're welcome!
btw, why not make and single package with all the sounds in one ZIP?

All in One...
1st post?
Quote from nesrulz :btw, why not make and single package with all the sounds in one ZIP?

All in One...

Because the forum does not allow attachments of that size.
If you have an objection to the name of the ZIP file, or the contents of ReadMe file, say pls.
Updated the first post with new sound effects kindly hosted by lfs forum member Bose on LFS Database.

Link is at the bottom
I was looking a XRR sound, i'be have one that sound like a V8 5L, sinse i'be lost all the sound i'have it, i wonder if someon have it there?

thx
The XRR Corvette sound is in the S2 soundpack, although don't expect it to sound perfect as it's not easy to get a V8 sound out of an inline 4.
Quote from Gills4life :The XRR Corvette sound is in the S2 soundpack, although don't expect it to sound perfect as it's not easy to get a V8 sound out of an inline 4.

It's not as hard as getting a V8 engine out of an inline 6. But again, they're even more different than a V8 and an L4 engine.
LFS definitely needs to stop going green and start releasing cars with big engines instead of these little turbo-rockets.
Quote from Gills4life :Updated the first post with new sound effects kindly hosted by lfs forum member Bose on LFS Database.

Link is at the bottom

Cool, thx.
First post in the forum i tried downloading the files and moving them to the sound file under lfs. Then moved the wav. files that came with lfs to another folder. I booted up lfs and got a weird error saying lfs couldn't load the wav. files. there was a list of all the files that could not be loaded on the upper left of the screen in red. It was all the files so then i just deleted the sound files i downloaded and moved the sound files that came with lfs back to the sounds file. Now everything works fine what did i do wrong when i downloaded it?

edit: This was what i downloaded i did convert the rar. files http://lfsdatabase.eu/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=431

Sorry if this is hard to read i am not the best typist.

i figured it out never mind i just read the read me file lol im a nub.
No worries, I'm glad the readme was informative enough to find your way around it as I typed that out a long time ago now.
Just downloaded the sounds, must say its pretty awsome still
Can you please make me a ford sierra cosworth rs sound?
thanks
Quote from Gills4life :02/01/2012

Thank you to Bose for uploading my new LFS Sound effects to LFSDB, as the rar is too large for the forum. I tweaked my skid files so that they sound louder and a lot more realistic. If they are too loud then turn down the skid volume in your game audio options. Get the new sound effects by clicking here

_

sorry for a slight bump, but does anyone still have these sounds? they were mostly the only ones i found worth using, but the database isn't responding so i cannot find them there.

EDIT: found it, should've looked a few pages back :duh:

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG