The online racing simulator
Quote from robbielayton :oops didnt mean that part

ehm...you can delete the post I quoted and delete the last part of your previous post. Would be more useful and nobody would flame you for being a spammer
Unrelated to requests but I think sounds gorgeous nonetheless.
Attached files
FBM_Gills.eng - 184.4 KB - 521 views
Hey gill!

I am still using that supra sound you gave me (AMAZING!!!1!)!

But I think a I found a sound that will make me want to cry if you can do your magic on it!

http://videos.streetfire.net/v ... Block-Gymkhana_198612.htm

Yes, everyone has now seen this video, and I love G!inho's layout for it! Now, I was hoping to complete the whole mix with your sound!

Hope that you can do it!

Thanks,
Shashdev
kamilek12 -

Updated your cooperS sound as you requested. New supercharger sound and also new exhaust pulse sound.
Attached files
XFG_GillsCooperS.eng - 204.5 KB - 589 views
thanx alot omg i havent been on this forum in ages lol nice to see everyone still here
Gills can you update the packs on the first post?
Ok. I will do soon. It's a bit of a nuisance though!
that fox renault sounds sweet
No, sorry I do not do sounds for CSR.
Great job. Thanks very much Gills.

You deserve a medal or something for all these engine sounds you've made.
Quote from V3N0UM :Hey gills i just wanted a nice sound that i wanted soo much in RB4, you know 2fast 2furious right ? i loved the Lancer Evolution VII engine sound, and it looks that they used stock engine to make the movie, can you make me EVO VII engine sound like 2fast 2furious for my RB4 ? Thanks in advance and congratulations for you good work !!!

oh by the way, i have the link of youtube of the Evo VII engine sound that i want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oDflY&feature=related

You deserve a medal or something for all these engine sounds you've made.[/quote]

+1....
Attached images
gillsmedal.jpg
lol! thank you
Shouldn't it be more like this?:

Anyway, well done to Gills, I would have thrown in the towel half way down page 1. And the ones I did make wouldn't be as accurate as these!
Attached images
newgillsmedal.jpg
Wav files are used in engine sounds so it works

Anyway it's very nice to hear positive things about me from the community so I am extremely grateful. Thank you very much
Quote from jonny dank :You deserve a medal or something for all these engine sounds you've made.

+1....[/quote]

+2 i agree i enjoy pretty much every sound he has made
me too
^
what everyone else said

really love your sounds.use em everyday
Gills can you make a nice sound for FO8, because i dont really have a nice sound yet.
Just do what you do best.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG