The online racing simulator
thanks
Argh the requests are building up and I have so little time to do them

:weeping:
Yeah, maybe we could just lay off the requests, save them for later, when Gills is a big boy

Because they will all build up and Gills won't have time, and will end up accidently missing your request (*AHEM Gills* Still waiting)

Good luck with school Gills, I can wait until I'm doing tests, thank you!
Big boy is my pet name :yummy:
Look a few posts up, he posted one.

It's near the top/middle.
Oooh thanks. My bad for not reading up a bit heh.
Get off the cracked S2 or update to Patch Z/Y.

Or post with an S2 account.
Stop requesting ! Don't u see that he is too busy at the moment?
well somebody understands with gills! i know of the pressure and im sure everybody/most other people do too! there is alot of work for yr 11's newbies to do coursework, revision, mock exams all that crap - im doing it myself otherwise i would be doing sound preview video's again!

good luck with school and WoW at your exam results:P
Don't you understand? Gills is too busy with more important things and can't make sounds right now! He even said it a few posts back himself. Don't request or the requests will build up and Gills might miss them.
in one way he can re read when he come back dont lick his ass
Quote from FaFaDOD :in one way he can re read when he come back dont lick his ass

What this smart guy said!!!
Quote from FaFaDOD :in one way he can re read when he come back dont lick his ass

dont get cheeky now - i dont think of licking any ass unlike you....

im just saying how much work is put into exams - im not saying he wont do them, just too much work at the moment. The requests will be made but it will take longer to do.

feel lucky that someone actually does ANY requests and doesnt just tell everyone to go and ask someone else! if your going to be like this when im just explaining that work is piling up - go ask someone else now

Yea but to be totally honest thinking of loads of pages of requests to do doesn't exactly motivate me to do them all

I tend to just read the last page so if I don't get round to doing them and they are not on the last page then you will have to re-request. It gets confusing going back and forth through pages.

I just ordered my Fanatec 911 wheel last night so I will play a little bit inbetween work so soon I should get started on the sounds again. Sorry for not doing your requests at the moment, I just plea for your patience.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG