The online racing simulator
THX Gills!
CrAbStEr DrIfTeR - the AE86 sound you were after
Attached files
XRT_GillsAE86.eng - 309.5 KB - 728 views
Quote :Thanks but how do you have the BF1 ?? You are a demo user.

yes but i want to buy license in this month . also my friend have S2 license and i drive by BF1 with my friend license
Quote :also my friend have S2 license and i drive by BF1 with my friend license

Thats illegal too
and when you post with 'S2 Licensed' under your name, then you can request bf1 things or whatever(almost)

like the sound for example, and gills may be nice to make it too, if he have finished my requsest
Quote :and when you post with 'S2 Licensed' under your name, then you can request bf1 things or whatever(almost)

like the sound for example, and gills may be nice to make it too, if he have finished my requsest

ok. sorry guys when i buy a license comeback and request again
Quote from asbjoern :like the sound for example, and gills may be nice to make it too, if he have finished my requsest

You can sod off with your latest requests lol!
why would you want a toyota corolla sound for the BF1 .. not that I saw the video because it failed to load up <3
Ah, i thought you might of meant the ca18de. ok then
thanks gills!! very very usefull!.
Quote from LFSn00b :Gills... Could you do a engine sound for BF1, based on the 08 Ferrari Formula please?

Difficult but me try
Attached files
BF1_GillsF2008.eng - 300.6 KB - 514 views
Gills, while I sit on the server waiting for a restart, I have to come in here and say thank you for this thread!

I've downloaded a few of the files here and have to say your work with the engine files are stunning! You've brought new life to the cars of LFS.

Awesome work!
Tnx Gills.
Does anyone have any engine sounds that would sound appropiate for a Vauxhall Astra (FXO) and Toyota Celica (RB4)? They need to sound unmodified and realistic as they are for use in a movie involving both slow and fast city driving. Any suggestions would be of great help If they could also be posted as wav files for use in the movie if anyone provides anything, that would also be of use.
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :Gills My Mate Could You Possibly Make This Sound?

XRT - BMW M3 E36 Turbo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1wXj1iwMEo)

Thanks Very Much Mate!!! (you will probably find better video's as that one is from a Teesside Drift Practice - May 18th this year)

EDIT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPGS0WozJIo - that is much better!)

Quote from Start Wars :Does anyone have any engine sounds that would sound appropiate for a Vauxhall Astra (FXO) and Toyota Celica (RB4)? They need to sound unmodified and realistic as they are for use in a movie involving both slow and fast city driving. Any suggestions would be of great help If they could also be posted as wav files for use in the movie if anyone provides anything, that would also be of use.

I'll see what I can do guys :monkey:
Thanks for the prompt response

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG