The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :I made some sort of rotary sound, tell me what you think.

Dont know if its just me, but that doesnt work on XRR and is soooo quiet on the XRT?
huh? it workes on my xrr, try updating to Z10.
How do I install these sounds into LFS?
Quote from saumilsingh :How do I install these sounds into LFS?

copy the .eng file to your lfsfolder/data/engine
Hey everyone

Whenever i try to load engine sounds of Gills it tell me that "can't load engine" or stuff like that.. Does anyone know what the problem is??

Ty
Quote from tunasansal :Hey everyone

Whenever i try to load engine sounds of Gills it tell me that "can't load engine" or stuff like that.. Does anyone know what the problem is??

Ty

Yes, download patch Z10.
Using the sample for the exhaust pulse that is in the new soundpack I have created an XRT that is a little higher pitched, as the one in the soundpack is very deep and grunty. Try it out and see what you think.
Attached files
XRT_Gills2.eng - 254 KB - 679 views
Gills..

can u make a reedit on the RB26TT for XRT ?
love the old sound but i twin a lot and need something bit slight edited in the same sound almost..
easier to twin and adjust the power of the gas if u can hear the other car/driver better..

tnx in advance.. ™DB Nicce
I shall get to work on requests soon. I have just been looking at all the sounds in the soundpack and seeing where some can be improved. I found that the XFG sound distorts a bit as you rev the engine a little and then stops distorting when you rev past a certain point. I have fixed that problem now so I shall re-upload the first soundpack with the fixed sound shortly.
Just a question I was wondering about. I am using the LFS Hi-Res Pack, if I install patch Z10 will that get rid of the Hi-Res Pack? Or, can I copy my dds files until I install Z10, then paste them back in? Just curious.

I really like your sounds Gills...Thanks
Here is something I been working on, feedback appreciated.
Attached files
XRT_GillsTurbo.eng - 407.7 KB - 696 views
Re-uploaded the LFS Soundpack for normal cars with new sound effects including 2 XRT sounds to choose between.
K nuff of that Muppet! Go race and have some fun
Thats an order!!!!
Could you please make me this sound in link for the XRT and FZ5 please, dont put a BOV on XRT too please as it will kill the N.A goodness (have a listen and see what i mean lol)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=chI56Q...ate-drift.html

Thanks in advance, ive asked a few times before but seemed to miss my request
:0 wow!!
Quote from Toddshooter :K nuff of that Muppet! Go race and have some fun
Thats an order!!!!

Ya here that?

TEAM ORDER start that FZR of yours and get going m8
Quote from Toddshooter :K nuff of that Muppet! Go race and have some fun
Thats an order!!!!

Quote from niels1 :Ya here that?

TEAM ORDER start that FZR of yours and get going m8

Yes sirs! :bowdown:
This is a new FXR engine sound. Joe Keaveney or ICON Joe requested I make him an FXR sound for his live broadcast of the ITCC. I was going to keep this exclusive for that broadcast but he insists that I share it.

It is actually a bigger eng file than the forum allows me to upload, and the biggest eng file that has been created thus far for LFS as far as I know. It is just over 500kb. The sound has quite a bit more detail than previous ones.
Attached files
ITCC FXR.rar - 298.7 KB - 463 views
could you make a better sounding FXO sound cause the default one is not very good

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG