The online racing simulator
Quote from Migz :In all the time that you've been arguing about not getting the patch, you could've downloaded it and had everything fine but nooooooo you had to complain.

Actually, between that time, a new Patch could have come out and still would have been able to download it within time.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :lol why? it is just test patch??and there are just simple updates like abs,and there isn't VWS? why should i dL it

Why should you download it? Well I thought that would be quite obvious considering you were wondering why you could not get the new sounds to work and now you have found the answer.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes this si true but it is only TEST patch!! there might be bugs and etc..

That's why you keep your Z version.
Quote from Gills4life :Because the link you provided did not work for me I just did the sound from a different video of the same vehicle. Hope it is still sufficient.

Thanks Dude
Gills I have a problem with M3 Sound
The mistake is Could not read the engine ... Can you help me ?

Gills You are Dude, I'm sure, you are going to help me
I'm using Demo, Patch Z.
Read further up.
Quote from AudiBG :Gills I have a problem with M3 Sound
The mistake is Could not read the engine ... Can you help me ?

Gills You are Dude, I'm sure, you are going to help me
I'm using Demo, Patch Z.

pi4 nemoi kara6 snego 6ot e za test patch Z8 sounda ,pa i sig e tap the problem is that this sound is for Z8 patch and it not work on Z only
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey,,buddy

can some body do any sounds engin for the xrt like the motec sound i want the motec sound can any body do it 4 me if it can posbily been done>>>...<<< thnx
Quote from moskvich3v1 :pi4 nemoi kara6 snego 6ot e za test patch Z8 sounda ,pa i sig e tap the problem is that this sound is for Z8 patch and it not work on Z only

pisal sum ti na skype
Quote from Gills4life :Read further up.

Yes, but I tried to play with this sound in Demo Patch X and Y but there is no change ... Could not read engine .....
Quote from AudiBG :Yes, but I tried to play with this sound in Demo Patch X and Y but there is no change ... Could not read engine .....

its because you need to download patch Z8 from the test patch forum!"!

jeez
Quote from asbjoern :its because you need to download patch Z8 from the test patch forum!"!

jeez

aham...
Gills can you make this E36 M3 sound for patch Z demo ?
pleeease
It is for patch Z demo. You still need Z8 though.
lol, dudes, just download the patch, i'm with Z9 and there are no major bugs, so it's fine. so what if it's a test patch... u still can join servers and drive freely!!! Svalqite i se ne boite.
Quote from MonStarr :lol, dudes, just download the patch, i'm with Z9 and there are no major bugs, so it's fine. so what if it's a test patch... u still can join servers and drive freely!!! Svalqite i se ne boite.

Exactly.
Here's a link: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1015169

Now theres no excuse

If I can work out how to download it, so can you. And after I work it out, if I actually download the file, then you should too!

[/Start spooky voice]
Download it, download it!!!
[/End spooky voice]

[Terminate Message]
Been doing some experimenting with different recordings for exhaust pulse sounds. Got some interesting results.
Attached files
FBM_GillsV8.eng - 174.8 KB - 523 views
FOX_GillsV8.eng - 176.9 KB - 502 views
I shall give that a go some time kamilek.

Meanwhile; something for the V8 lovers.
Attached files
LX6_GillsV8.eng - 170.3 KB - 517 views
thank you as always im expecting something extremely sweet
Can as many people as possible try this sound out? I was going for a realistic turbo charged inline 4 sound. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Attached files
XRT_GillsTest.eng - 317.9 KB - 518 views
Quote from Gills4life :Can as many people as possible try this sound out? I was going for a realistic turbo charged inline 4 sound. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure to join our vent today and I'll let you know how much it sucks

Just Kidding!!

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG