The online racing simulator
This always happens to me
Np chris i understand your problem ,rest out

Aro
bad news.. now who will make me sounds
Quote from asbjoern :Im really sorry to hear that..my last requests were just a joke to see if you accepted the challenge, i didnt mean for you to make them, it was just a joke

if im one of the 'ungrateful little shits' you are talking about, then im really sorry for my behavior.

No no of course you are not. I love to joke and have a bit of banter, however after making some engine sounds for someones lfs movie and then get told to "**** off" when I try to get out of their way to shoot a scene then I wonder what the point is. I tap someones car at the end of a scene and get called a stupid twat .. I am told to stop ****ing about when trying to get out of the way, I have people calling for me to get a ban, so i am not going to bother wasting my time trying to help or trying to do something that will benefit other people if I am only going to get abused for it. I know how annoying this must be for people who have made requests that I havent got around to doing yet but I do not see why I have to put up with the bullshit.

Once again very sorry to all of the people who appreciated my efforts, cheers.
Gills, I appreciate your work. My advice to you is to not let others bring you down. Just cause someone said "your work sucks" or "go f*** off" doesnt mean anything. You've worked hard to try and please all these people who have been making alot of requests and for you to complete the requests. Dont think everybody doesnt appreciate your work, because im sure everybody does.
ah gills, your sounds are fantastic , too bad some son of a b*tches ruined everything
yeah this is really sad i have every sound u made and atleast use 90% percent of them
Quote from ImportFantasy :Gills, I appreciate your work. My advice to you is to not let others bring you down. Just cause someone said "your work sucks" or "go f*** off" doesnt mean anything. You've worked hard to try and please all these people who have been making alot of requests and for you to complete the requests. Dont think everybody doesnt appreciate your work, because im sure everybody does.

VERY NICELY SAID BRO.Yea the one who told you does gay things are probly jeleous that they dont have the talent to make does great car sound ..keep up the good work!
I agree, your sounds are fantastic. You deserve no abuse, I can't see why anyone would give you any (abuse).

PLEASE DON'T QUIT!
Can you make this sound for both XRT and FZ5?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XbwXfVFEMFI
I know the rb25det have been done before but this one kicks ass..

It have been nice if you had the right BOV too

Mr. Kyosho
dude wat dont u understand he said no sounds anymore
OMG thats really bad he doesnt make anymore sounds, because of some noobs now is over...
damn i just donwloaded some of his sounds and i loved it !
if i had a chance that he can still make a last sound, i il ask if he can make a nissan skyline r34 of the movie 2fast 2furious

link: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v= ... 9rfGM&feature=related

but i think i il never get this sound because some idiots...
I'm sorry to hear that Gills, but this all happened on my set over the weekend so I hope you are not referring to me. I can only apologise for the users that caused you this dismay, but you shouldn't let them get you down as others said. I'm sure those odd few individuals do not represent the LFS community as a whole
Quote from Start Wars :I'm sorry to hear that Gills, but this all happened on my set over the weekend so I hope you are not referring to me. I can only apologise for the users that caused you this dismay, but you shouldn't let them get you down as others said. I'm sure those odd few individuals do not represent the LFS community as a whole

IIRC.. and i do, you were one of the people telling me to stop ****ing about when I was trying to help you out and do you a favour. You and your "cast" have not got 2 brain cells to rub together. You take people's help for granted and when I try to get out of your way so you can shoot a scene I get "who the **** is moving, it's Gills BAN BAN BAN BAN he's such a twat" Not very nice when I spent my own time making engine sounds for your movie and then offered to help to shoot it aswell ! :ouch:
I am sure these members do not represent the LFS community as a whole, but there is still the fact that I make these sounds where these ungrateful ****ers can get there grubby little hands on them. I suppose this cannot be helped and it is unfair to the users which really do like my sounds but then the people who put me down should be the people who have it on their conscience that they have upset a lot of other people and not just me by making me pack in altogether.
I'm sorry, but I never called you anything of the sort...I was grateful for your contributions, it was the other users that you allegedly rammed that were getting agitated.
Quote from Mr. Kyosho :Can you make this sound for both XRT and FZ5?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XbwXfVFEMFI
I know the rb25det have been done before but this one kicks ass..

It have been nice if you had the right BOV too

Mr. Kyosho

Quote from V3N0UM :OMG thats really bad he doesnt make anymore sounds, because of some noobs now is over...
damn i just donwloaded some of his sounds and i loved it !
if i had a chance that he can still make a last sound, i il ask if he can make a nissan skyline r34 of the movie 2fast 2furious

link: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v= ... 9rfGM&feature=related

but i think i il never get this sound because some idiots...

:doh: people please read!!
Maybe i am the reason which make Gills not to make sounds anymore ... with my Many requests sorry Gills sorry guyz!Peace
Quote from Start Wars :I'm sorry, but I never called you anything of the sort...I was grateful for your contributions, it was the other users that you allegedly rammed that were getting agitated.

You didnt call me names no, but you did tell me to stop ****ing about because other people were saying I was when i was just getting out of the way and I did tell you that. I "allegedly" rammed other users .. right. You were recording a movie, surely you have saved replays. Go and watch them before believing what some pubeless little gobshite has told you.
I don't want to hear about it again, you and your "cast" were very immature and childish. I am going to take a break from engine sound making, I suggest that you and your friends grow up in that time.
"You didnt call me names no, but you did tell me to stop ****ing about because other people were saying I was when i was just getting out of the way and I did tell you that. I "allegedly rammed other users .. right. You were recording a movie, surely you have saved replays. Go and watch them before believing what some pubeless little gobshite has told you.
I don't want to hear about it again, you were all very immature and childish. I am going to take a break from engine sound making, I suggest that you and your friends grow up in that time."

Gills please also accept my apologies for the other users attitude. Please be reassured that action has been taken, and that the ones offending will not be in the credits, accounted for and will not film with us again in the future. You are indeed correct about some fools chanting "ban". Take note that i did not. But instead was intending of talking with them and taking action instead after the shoot.

Me and StartWars have taken a look at the video footage, unarguably you did cause inconvenience at points. On the other hand, the attitude of others was highly unacceptable. Im happy to send you the video footage. Startwars and i will also take responsibilty for your unhappyness of the event, it is our directing skills that failed to control the situation.

Agreed, no more shall be said of the event. If you do wish to talk further dont hesitate to PM me and startwars. We are filming tonight for the best and most exciting scene so far, and we would both be honoured for you to return. You have indeed been greatly generous with your assistance.

Best Regards Unknownrisks and StartWars
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Maybe i am the reason which make Gills not to make sounds anymore ... with my Many requests sorry Gills sorry guyz!Peace

Noo0o00oooo0oo. Making many requests to me is a good thing because it shows that you really like them and I feel it is a great compliment.

Even if they were all the same car !!!!!11
Quote from G!NhO ::doh: people please read!!

Sorry if i didn`t read all 12pages, and its too bad if he stop making this lovley sounds because of someone else ****ing up for him.......

Mr. Kyosho
Hey people

I've gone away and had a think about this and I feel that perhaps I have been selfish by stopping and upsetting others because I let some stupid kids get to me. Your kind words of advice have helped me realise that if anything, I am the childish one, by not giving people what they want because I was annoyed and to be honest pretty pissed off
So I have decided that I will not quit making engine sounds as it is something that I can do to keep other users happy, but of course not all of them, as I have recently found out

Just to let you all know there is no point making any requests to me for a while now anyway because soon I leave the world of lfs and computers and internetz for a nice long holiday !!
When I am back I will post and probably bump the thread up as it will most likely be very dead by the time I am back

Cheers, Gills
truly great news for the LFS community, great to have you back!!! i have a great built b18 sound i made, but it needs the Gills finishing touch so whenever you come back to civilization and have some time, see if you can perfect it. thanks
Attached files
XRT_b18turbo.eng - 397 KB - 767 views
Quote from Gills4life :Hey people

I've gone away and had a think about this and I feel that perhaps I have been selfish by stopping and upsetting others because I let some stupid kids get to me. Your kind words of advice have helped me realise that if anything, I am the childish one, by not giving people what they want because I was annoyed and to be honest pretty pissed off
So I have decided that I will not quit making engine sounds as it is something that I can do to keep other users happy, but of course not all of them, as I have recently found out

Just to let you all know there is no point making any requests to me for a while now anyway because soon I leave the world of lfs and computers and internetz for a nice long holiday !!
When I am back I will post and probably bump the thread up as it will most likely be very dead by the time I am back

Cheers, Gills

Thanks for comming back man.Keep up the good work and dont stop making sounds.
well anyway very nice tht u thought long and hard meaning u r not selfish and actually wanted to help other ppl u are like jesus of the lfs community and i have one last request and i no u r going on vacation but i would love to have a vw golf vr6 engine sound for the xrg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyrggvUI_gI

o and gills i have subscribed to ur youtube account
Quote from Gills4life :Hey people

Cheers, Gills

hey man dont worry about that !! i think we all of LFS Community is very happy with that, so dont worry about some jackass and keep doing you thing, you very good at it and no one can replace you !

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG