The online racing simulator
hey Gil, good yr back

i like the raw racing sounds of the old BMW M3 and also the BMW 2002ti

here is a movie i made myself last weekend with the sound i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtS3NjYwU0

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 42qo4&feature=related

if u want to could you make it for one of these cars XFG/FXO/UFR?

is it also possible to make a better rev limiter sound? that you can here louder and more raw detailed? the original from lfs is nothing comapred to real

p.s. i wanted to say the work you are doing is superb! downloaded some and realy is great

thanks,

Hendrik
Wohoo im back gills i got my licence back and also i got out of work so im back in lfs... and you know wah? i migth need some new sounds...? any cool sounds made by you lately? (ok your sounds are allways col but still D
vl turbo sound
you can't use any cars with turbos

you should buy a license, it's well worth the cost and i made that same bov so i assure you that sound will be here once you get an XRT
vl turbo
yes i finally got the s2 lic so please send it to me would really apreciate it
it says ur still demo i think i smell burned bananas?
vl turbo
oh ok what ever i have a licence so think what u want either u can help or not this is why i havent been here befroe but if this the way people get treated fine ill get it else where
He is not doing anything before you request it in S2 licensed account.
he's right, but why can't you just log in with your s2 account? No one's trying to piss you off, i actually have a lot of respect for demo users, but there are a lot of crackers that often request stuff they can't use( not saying you are ), but just login so i can give you what you want
Guys .. I'm not here !! lol

I'm sorry but I am away from my own computer until I get back from Cyprus at the end of August. I am moving in with my father when I get back so I can set my computer back up then.

I have already said that I will not be making any more sounds until I am back at the end of the holiday ! A lot of people seem to have overlooked that because I am still getting requests. I don't mean to be rude but any requests made until I am back will be ignored (very sorry) because I am sure people who just skip to the last post will miss this post and will make a request. So, while I am away, if anyone makes a request and you have read this post then I would really appreciate it if you remind the person that I will not be doing any sounds until I am back and to make the request then.

Please do not mistake this apologetic post for arrogance

Thanks! Gills.
-
civic TYPR (cathal50cc) DELETED by cathal50cc : obsolute message
vl turbo
ok what eva guys if u dont want to help thats fine im on this account and thats all there is to so im not going to wast my time loging in a differnt account but its ok ill get it else where and i will not recomend this site to any 1
I wouldn't recommend this site to someone who says they have a license when it's pretty clear they don't...

Gills, I got your Champ Car sound and it literally blew my ears away. It sounded almost like the real thing even with clipping but sadly, I don't use the F08 often.

Enjoy your holiday!
i guess that's why some people don't like demo's......
vl turbo
ok what eva guys i dont give a shit what u thinks i only wanted the 1 sound file is it so hard for u to post it.... i guess so i thaught this was a freindly forum to help each other out but i guessed wrong so enjoy ur little talk and ill get it else where
Quote from whiter789 :ok what eva guys i dont give a shit what u thinks i only wanted the 1 sound file is it so hard for u to post it.... i guess so i thaught this was a freindly forum to help each other out but i guessed wrong so enjoy ur little talk and ill get it else where

Counting grammar, punctuation and spelling, you've made 18 mistakes in your last post alone. Not to mention cursing at us. Did you really expect to be taken seriously?

The reason no one will post "the 1 sound file" that you so eloquently requested is because this is the Official LFS Forum, and it is quite clear you have not paid for access to official S2 content. Even if you had, coming in here sounding like a pissed-off kindergartner demanding free lollipops will get you nowhere...
Quote from Gills4life :No no of course you are not. I love to joke and have a bit of banter, however after making some engine sounds for someones lfs movie and then get told to "**** off" when I try to get out of their way to shoot a scene then I wonder what the point is. I tap someones car at the end of a scene and get called a stupid twat .. I am told to stop ****ing about when trying to get out of the way, I have people calling for me to get a ban, so i am not going to bother wasting my time trying to help or trying to do something that will benefit other people if I am only going to get abused for it. I know how annoying this must be for people who have made requests that I havent got around to doing yet but I do not see why I have to put up with the bullshit.

Once again very sorry to all of the people who appreciated my efforts, cheers.

tell them to **** off backbesides if i was there i would kick their ass - no-one messes with TT like that!
Quote from whiter789 :ok what eva guys i dont give a shit what u thinks i only wanted the 1 sound file is it so hard for u to post it.... i guess so i thaught this was a freindly forum to help each other out but i guessed wrong so enjoy ur little talk and ill get it else where

woahhh hardcore lad no need to go aka like that!

it is friendly enough but your making it worse. if you dont like it hear, **** right off somewhere else but i can tell you - No1 is better than Gills!!!
Quote from Gills4life :Noo0o00oooo0oo. Making many requests to me is a good thing because it shows that you really like them and I feel it is a great compliment.

Even if they were all the same car !!!!!11

AND.....

Gives you much much much more experience meaning they may get much better!

1) You have requested the sound from me.
2) I do not post sounds anywhere else, so how are you going to get it elsewhere ?
3) Grow up.
4) Buy s2, you clearly do not have it. It is not hard to log into an account that you own. :rolleyes:
5) Please DON'T recommend anyone you know to this forum because it is likely that they behave like you do which is not what we as a community want.
6) The only one being unfriendly here is you.
7) It is unlikely I would answer your request anyway even if you did have s2 because of your stinking attitude.
8) I am going to have to ask you to politely feck off
9) kthxbai !
10) Wanted to make it an even number
^ 10 reasons to fire noobs.

I applaud your efforts Gill, you gave me a reason to hook up my 5.1 surround sound setup in my room!
#373 - Dac
Quote from Dac :can i ask why all those cars have a flame coming out the back when they are pulling away? surely they arent getting backfire on a start line

Lol, welcome to 2 Fast 2 Furious. The whole race consists of flames continuously coming out of the exhaust pipe. The only good thing about the movie is the sound. Particularly the skyline.
Quote from LewX :Lol, welcome to 2 Fast 2 Furious. The whole race consists of flames continuously coming out of the exhaust pipe. The only good thing about the movie is the sound. Particularly the skyline.

yea agree with you there and have you noticed how many gear changes there is in that race? its like they drive with bus-transmissions with like 15 gears!

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG