The online racing simulator
Oh wow, I think I smell 2 burnt bananas now. :O
Dang smell something now
I'm sure I've got something similar to that on this thread somewhere. So many requests for the XRT so there are tonnes of sounds for it in my old folder. Well there were anyway. Not sure what I have anymore, don't really play much these days. Hopefully a patch of some sort will help me re-gain interest in what is a fantastic product, but has such limited ways of changing and modifying sounds!
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999
Don't you know that Gills has stopped making engine sounds (for now at least) :|
Quote from speed1230 :Don't you know that Gills has stopped making engine sounds (for now at least) :|

ohh sorry, im new in here
Updated the first page with a new soundpack, but only for the S2 cars so far. Demo and S1 cars will be done soon.

Edit: S1 and Demo engine soundpacks added to the first post.
I have noticed that 3 people have downloaded the S2 car engine soundpack, and not the S1 and Demo soundpacks. Just to make it clear, the S2 soundpack only contains cars released as S2 content. This means for cars like XRT for example, you will need to download the S1 soundpack as the XRT is S1 content. For the FBM, XFG and XRG you will need to download the demo soundpack as these are examples of demo content. Do not just download the S2 soundpack if you have S2, as you will not get sounds for all cars!
if someone has gills' skid sounds, could you be eager to share them, please? they were the only ones that had some nice 'kick' on them
Quote from nikopdr :if someone has gills' skid sounds, could you be eager to share them, please? they were the only ones that had some nice 'kick' on them

i have them, but they're too big to upload here...
I think I lost mine, sorry. I thought they were a bit over the top though, they really screech loud at the tiniest little slip! I personally prefer Karl's, but people will have differing tastes. Are they too big uploaded in a rar file Bunder?
Cool thanks for the help Bunder
appreciated, thanks
Is it!? Oops! Thanks for the tip mate.

Fixed it now, thanks again to bunder also.
Please make evo 9 sound
For the BF1 I take it?
Oh, really?
:doh:

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG