The online racing simulator
Quote from Blädi :hey.. mm.. this is mayby last reQ... so i didnt find any good 350z skins to fit your awsom sounds... so i found tokyo drift evo.. hmm evo III? .. you know the red one.. awsom skin.. so if you could do me that sound.. i post a "previe" soon.. from youtube :P

Umm, isnt that mitsu evo from Tokyo Drift something like 8 or 9

E: found a evo 8 sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2EEHChiS-8
Quote from JO53PHS :Bit of a strange request... could you make an XFG sound that sounds like a diesel engine?

I have completed your weird request
Attached files
XFG_GillsDiesel.eng - 202.1 KB - 1385 views
Interior sounds a bit weird, but a cool sound outside

Found a good BOV to it
Attached files
BOV2.zip - 111.1 KB - 937 views
Is it the gear whine that makes it sound weird ? If it is then that is easily fixed
@ Gills4life

Thanks for very nice sound!. Good work
Thanks very much
Nice work Gills
Ou sorry.. its 8 yes.. downloadin now ))
Gills mate .THE best sound in LFs i have ever seen is your FZ5_Gills350z Lool Can you make the same for XRT Can you update my sound to sound like something bettwen 200sx~350z but not to sound like V engine i want Inline GreetZ!
Attached files
XRT_sr20detvanksata.eng - 427.8 KB - 1171 views
My XRT 350z sound is on this very page my friend

I will check out your sound and see what I can do.. gonna be difficult because having something between 200sx and 350z is a bit confusing but hopefully I can come up with something that you like.

Cheers :drink:
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Gills mate .THE best sound in LFs i have ever seen is your FZ5_Gills350z Lool Can you make the same for XRT Can you update my sound to sound like something bettwen 200sx~350z but not to sound like V engine i want Inline GreetZ!

Here is a new updated XRT 350z sound and also a 350z/200sx mix that you asked for. :yummy:
Attached files
XRT_Gills350z.eng - 331.1 KB - 921 views
XRT_Gills352000sxz.eng - 331.1 KB - 1009 views
Thanks alot Gills. that FZR sounds so smexy now
I am glad that you approve
Gills thank you very much br0 I am using your sound XRT_Rb25det it really makes me crazy Sidewayz and i make Excelent Drift 7684pts. Thank u for my sound 200sx~350z too
finaly i got a s2 licence..
and the sounds are terrible! plz gills pimp my sounnds..
Xr gtr= loud turbo (is there is one :P) and
FZ gtr= nice "ROAR" sounds
Download the soundpacks i made, that has plenty of s2 sounds. There are also others on this thread like the epsilon euskadi sound i did for the fzr.
Oh btw congrats on purchasing s2 might see you on the track some time
hey gills i was wondering if you could make me a nice compressor surge sound. i know i know but it does sound nice! thanks
Quote from jonny dank :hey gills i was wondering if you could make me a nice compressor surge sound. i know i know but it does sound nice! thanks

Here you go. It is an SR20DET sound with the starter sound and Compressor Surge recorded from the real thing, enjoy !
Attached files
XRT_GillsSR20DET.eng - 363.7 KB - 1405 views

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG