The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :Yes, that is in 3 weeks time like I said. August comes after July mate. It is nearly the end of July. I don't understand why that is so confusing. All packed and ready to go, set off in the morning.

im not confused, im just wondering how i am going to make sounds until then...
Quote from logitekg25 :im not confused, im just wondering how i am going to make sounds until then...

(offtopic) And didn't you say he deserves a vacation?
Quote from Gills4life :Yes, that is in 3 weeks time like I said. August comes after July mate. It is nearly the end of July. I don't understand why that is so confusing. All packed and ready to go, set off in the morning.

have fun then. I'll miss your sounds and funny pics :weeping:
Quote from Gills4life :I'll see what I can do.

E: Warning- contains loud noises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers gills, sounds excellent, and happy holidays mate!
Quote from speed1230 :(offtopic) And didn't you say he deserves a vacation?

yes, but i re-thought that, and not that long
I just downloaded all the engine sounds and placed the files int the engine folder but when I load them through shift+A I get this message: "Could not read engine" and then no engine sound is audible. Once you get going you can hear what I think are the gears. any help please ...
Quote from vicbel :I just downloaded all the engine sounds and placed the files int the engine folder but when I load them through shift+A I get this message: "Could not read engine" and then no engine sound is audible. Once you get going you can hear what I think are the gears. any help please ...

Install test patch Z15. It will work then.
I'm back
Hi!

how u been?
nice, now could u finally do suzuki swift super 1600 for XFG+XFR, thanks
Quote from batteryy :nice, now could u finally do suzuki swift super 1600 for XFG+XFR, thanks

No because I'm still on holiday
welcome back gills!
Quote from Deutschland2007 :He´s not back. He´s still on holiday.:hide:

To end this confusion: I am back but still on bloody holiday so leave me be you horrible bunch! :haha:
Quote from Gills4life :To end this confusion: I am back but still on bloody holiday so leave me be you horrible bunch! :haha:

Your sarcasm-detector seems to be on holiday aswell.
The sarcasm detector is very much intact, I think maybe your humour detector has overheated (if you have one - being German and all :razz!!
Hi Gill

could you please make me this sound for XRT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTtVJKv3Dio

from 1:05, or just watch the video and make the sound the best similar possible

its a Rx-7 FC3S with Racing Beat exaust

thanks

Regards
Quote from Gills4life :The sarcasm detector is very much intact, I think maybe your humour detector has overheated (if you have one - being German and all :razz!!

I´m not German, I´m Bavarian!
You'll be whatever I damn well tell you to be! :splat:
Quote from Deutschland2007 :He´s not back. He´s still on holiday.:hide:

I meant welcome back to the forum...duh.
I bet that in some hours this thread will be showered with requests.
any help?

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG