The online racing simulator
Quote from Mc21 :I love how he edited his post aswell saying but he doesn't know how to post it.

Good thing I didn't get around to doing his request eh.
Could you try to do a porsche 911 gt3 rs sound for FZ5?
Quote from Gills4life :Good thing I didn't get around to doing his request eh.

Who's request? I'm a legit S2 user...
Quote from Speedy Pro :Who's request? I'm a legit S2 user...

Yes I can see that. I was referring to the person who is "no longer welcome".
I would like a Nissan 200sx sound for xrg, please
gills i love that lx6 V8
Quote from daanroof :I would like a Nissan 200sx sound for xrg, please

he has already done that, take a look in the sound packs on the first page, i think its in there
Quote from asbjoern :he has already done that, take a look in the sound packs on the first page, i think its in there

Oh, thanks
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP
Wierd lately i have added some sounds , but in game it says "coudnt read engine sound" or something like that! What can i do fix it ?
Quote from kunnark :Wierd lately i have added some sounds , but in game it says "coudnt read engine sound" or something like that! What can i do fix it ?

update to patch Z10
Gill, would you...
Just so you all know, requests are not getting done because I am working on a totally re-done soundpack. I actually do not like the ones that are in the soundpack at the moment. I think they sound horrid.

Here is a little taster...
Attached files
FZR_Gills911GT3.eng - 167 KB - 643 views
Quote from Corey_XR4I :Hi Gill

Could you please make me this sound in link for the XRT and FZ5 please, dont put a BOV on XRT too please as it will kill the N.A goodness (have a listen and see what i mean lol)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... n/74109-estate-drift.html

Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing it

Read this
Quote from Gills4life :Just so you all know, requests are not getting done because I am working on a totally re-done soundpack.

I think you have to wait a little Looking forward to new soundpack
Quote from Gills4life :Just so you all know, requests are not getting done because I am working on a totally re-done soundpack. I actually do not like the ones that are in the soundpack at the moment. I think they sound horrid.

Here is a little taster...

Did you shine my boots yet? You'll get put back in the box if you don't finish the tasks you are given

Oh and I can't wait for the sounds
you have been doing an amazing work with sounds lately, I hope that soundpack is even better!
Yep, Hope this one sounds better. The old one still got some luvley sounds in there
Ok guys, finally finished the shiny new soundpack. Check post #1!
nice remake of the sounds mate..
but u missed the FXO in the pack..
bugger

Edit: Fixed

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG