The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Quote from Jon606 :make it like the most realistic thing evarrrrrr.

LOL

Loads of XRTs jumping over a massive hill at the side of a chicane is hardly realistic, nor is car sumo
Oi!!!

OI!!!!

Who cares about realistic? :P

We're in it for the laughs and fun and friendship
Quote from J@tko :LOL

Loads of XRTs jumping over a massive hill at the side of a chicane is hardly realistic, nor is car sumo

I meant DD realistic ya twit!
:ices_rofl

Quote from The Very End :Hehe

#40 is allredy mine Jon, you make a list, and update it as soon people know what number they want xD And on that way we can know if there are enough people interested in this thing.

I'll start that whenever Joni finishes the DD1 pack (if he gets round to it )
I haven't seen you in #40 TVE, like, ever - so I shotgunned that ages ago
>.< I swear I use it often...
Well ok then, then I take the 69, AKA The Beast!
If you make a league of this I sure will join

I don't know much about DD1, I personally prefer DD2 (the first racing game I played in my life was DD2), so can I be the car number 01 (white and red car) rookie? I like this skin, if not possible it could be also the Pro skin 01 if wasn't already chosen.

I've been using the rookie skin every time I join the server.

Have I already mentioned I love this server?
You have, and I'd say again, thanks for the support
It's an very easy server to be admin on, 99% of the people that joins are cool people that races for the laught, and not taking anything serious.

The other 1% are the ones that moans about track change x100 times each race, or spams. But as you ignore them they get tired and move allong.

I hope we can manage to put up a league or something, the only problem is that little freetime I have. I ofc can do some hours here and there, but you wouldn't immagine just how much work a so little thing can be

I am still up for ideas, suggestion, critism (hopefully contructive) that can help this out.
What about XFG/XRG@FE6? Good ol' pushcross, remember?
still think we should use cars other than the XRT to get some more variety into it - XRT/FXO/RB4 is the best combination
Actually I don't agree with that, think of the rallycross tracks, the RB4 would have mayor advantages compared to the others, with it's 4 wheel drive.

I was thinking of might allowing something like XRT+FXO, but I am affraight that the FXO is much more "solid", than the XRT. And it's pretty much more faster in corners than the XRT too.

So IMO at least, we all have to have same car, so we all know we are playing on equally grounds.
OK maybe not the RB4 but a choice between front/rear wheel drive would be good - I, and I'm sure many others (especially those limited to using keyboards/mouse) are more comfortable with FWD as they are a lot easier to drive, and there isn't a lot between them speed wise. From my experience doing bangers with FXO and XRT they are both evenly matched in strength, the XRT maybe even a bit stronger as the FXO has a habit of grounding out after a particularly big hit, which leaves it totally immobilised

just my 2 cents
I see the point.

Let's have a vote for it, I'll rename the topic and put a vote in it.
both
xrt

Basti #90
XRT

James #25

I'll be home in an hour, DD?
I'd be happy with both. No RB4?
I've got nothing to do for the next few hours so anyone fancy a smashup?
Sure, I'll go online now and put up the server, not sure if Destruction Server sis fixed, if not we use cow

Edit :

[noobs] Destruction Derby

It's up
rb4
XRT only - all the cars in the first two DD games were all the same type, so it should be the same here.
Sorry if some people think I'm going too strictly against the real thing.
not strict, just incredibly anal
Lol anal, where did that come from you c...... ...no wait, I canot offend you as much as I do on the server >.<
Just catch fire and die ok?

Now, people vote vote vote
X R T
Quote from Jon606 :The "Elimination Extravanganza" decider would probably be like this:

[*]The league table would be split into 4 groups of 6 at the start of the season.

[*]At the end of Round 10, these groups would be "locked", i.e. unable to change.

[*]The first and last groups would be combined together, as would the middle two.

[*]These two groups of 12 would then have two separate Demolition Derbies until six are left in each group.

[*]Then there would be a Demolition Derby of these 12, and the last driver running would be the League Champion!

If you make it like this, the other 10 rounds would actually be worthless, though, since everybody can still become champion like this.

Just thought I should point that out.
TVE get on you big hoe. I am back.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG