The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
@bose321
Quote from Racer556 :@bose321

who would go out and drift a car without roof when it is rainy outside? ^^
lol its scrin i cant do scrin when i drive 120km/h:P
Quote from sakul33 :lol its scrin i cant do scrin when i drive 120km/h:P

Can't you set LFS on pause? Or just press a PrtScn button?
i use fraps for this
is possible to edit this scrin or i must do new ???
Quote from sakul33 :i use fraps for this
is possible to edit this scrin or i must do new ???

It doesn't matter if you use Fraps. Save replay by pressing 2 in the game, then go to replay, and press pause, and do whatever you want. Take the text of with SHIFT+F. Use AA, AF, take .PNG screenshots with Fraps, or otherwise the screen will suck.

Otherwise if the screen shot is not in very good quality, most people don't want to bother to edit it.
thx for help andRo.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Pics for you to play with (points right through your monitor, into your head!)

I did play around bit this is my result
Attached images
RAC edit.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I did play around bit this is my result

too blurry from everywhere and idiotic smoke
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :too blurry from everywhere and idiotic smoke

If u know it sop whel mister explain me how to do it well instead of just bashing me into a black hole

sigh....
Quote from Chrisuu01 :If u know it sop whel mister explain me how to do it well instead of just bashing me into a black hole

sigh....

Well i think its good as is, but if you want to learn how i do mine i can make a tut on how. Heres an example of my smoke >> http://i33.tinypic.com/9t0d41.jpg As to the blur. I think the car is blured just a tad bit to much but other wise i see no problem, nice job
I know the FZ looks dated, but not that dated to put a 240sx tailight on it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I know the FZ looks dated, but not that dated to put a 240sx tailight on it.

lol or skyline lights on the bake with FZR side body kits :P and to put the window sticker thing on it like the xrt mod
Guys plz edit my screenshot do it as you want(Drifting with smoke its beter )!! just if you can plz post 2 - 3 fotos no only one THX
Attached images
LFS 2008-11-05 02-24-34-75.jpg
Quote from ArOuTiN :Hey guys

Can someone edit this screenshot please
http://i36.tinypic.com/286x3dw.png

Thanks ,Aro

Hope you like, yea i know i went a bit to far on them... If anyone wants to add more feel free. I just did it in 15 - 20 minutes so...
Attached images
2.jpg
1.jpg
2S.jpg
1S.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG