The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hi, can someone have a go at editing this please? Anything you want as long as its not over the top . I have another one which is second one down, i like the shot but forgot to get rid of options before i took, so i duno if you can do anything with it.

EDIT: Pics attatched soon...

EDIT2: Done.

Whats with second pic?
Quote from squidhead :Well, another screenie session... anybody want to give it a shot?

Tried the 3rd one. Nothing special, hope you like it!
Attached images
squidhead-edit.jpg
here are some pics. They may are ugly useless or have some flaws, but i was bored Please edit them for me.
Attached images
lfs_00000008.png
lfs_00000012.png
lfs_00000013.png
lfs_00000014.png
lfs_00000015.png
lfs_00000018.png
lfs_00000019.png
1st - old request by Töki

2nd - Bose321 request

enjoy
Attached images
sdfmgksmdfgkskmgfkdmflsmfklsmflmskldmfklsmkldfs.jpg
bose321req.jpg
Thanks, not bad
I tryed but I am fail in ps..
Attached images
Picture_038.jpg
Pics for you to play with (points right through your monitor, into your head!)
Attached images
Transparent car!.jpg
No Traction.jpg
XRG Shot.jpg
RAC drift.jpg
Quote from tikshow :good question! i wanted to do something with this in photoshop, but i don't have any idea for it, thats why posted it here!

Ok well i know this is a super old one and i know you probably dont care much now but i have a good idea for this pic and will upload it when i finish making it. I just have to get through the comments about how im replying to a very old post lol.

Another old one i felt like working on though i know i over did it is this one - http://tinypic.com/useralbum.p ... GO6MXjnW%2Fen8Bz04g%3D%3D
@bose321
Quote from Racer556 :@bose321

who would go out and drift a car without roof when it is rainy outside? ^^
lol its scrin i cant do scrin when i drive 120km/h:P
Quote from sakul33 :lol its scrin i cant do scrin when i drive 120km/h:P

Can't you set LFS on pause? Or just press a PrtScn button?
i use fraps for this
is possible to edit this scrin or i must do new ???
Quote from sakul33 :i use fraps for this
is possible to edit this scrin or i must do new ???

It doesn't matter if you use Fraps. Save replay by pressing 2 in the game, then go to replay, and press pause, and do whatever you want. Take the text of with SHIFT+F. Use AA, AF, take .PNG screenshots with Fraps, or otherwise the screen will suck.

Otherwise if the screen shot is not in very good quality, most people don't want to bother to edit it.
thx for help andRo.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Pics for you to play with (points right through your monitor, into your head!)

I did play around bit this is my result
Attached images
RAC edit.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG