The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Edit my screenshot
Not sure if this thread will work or not...
The 3D Renders forum has 'Render my skin' and this is the same idea.
Average Joes post their raw screenshots for the Photoshop gurus of these forums to edit and make beautiful (if they can be bothered)

Here goes:
Attached images
mypic.jpg
To start the ball rolling...

I don't claim to be any good at this, so stop giggling at the back please.
Attached images
edit1.jpg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - boxer
Here you go mate, hope you like

EDIT: Tris, just saw your effort.. It's pretty good. May i point out a few things? Good.. The blur is a bit dodgy, best way to do blur is duplicate the whole image and apply the blur filter to it a few times. Then, use the rubber, or lasso tool (if you're confident!) to delete the object you dont want blurred - this will show the unblurred layer beneathe and will give a nice overall effect. I hope to god that makes sense!

Also, there's too much noise on there.. looks really distorted and appears to be a picture taken with a 30p throw-away camera from the 1970's. Tone it down, and take away some saturation to make it stand out a little more crisp. Hope you find this constructive..

Cheers.
Attached images
lfsedit34.jpg
for moderatos
Hi moderators,

Please would be possible to merge this thread with the one I created?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=8204

I have posted there some basic rules and it might be better to have only one or maybe to close this one.
#5 - boxer
I got bored so i made it rain.
Attached images
lfsedit35.jpg
Quote from boxer :I got bored so i made it rain.

Both of your photos are absolutely amazing!

How did you get that bloom effect with the sky?
Wow! Impressive to say the least.
Three edits and three completely different results. I especially love how real the trees in the backgound look compared to the raw screenshot.
And boxer, the rain effects are outstanding. Sensational work!
#8 - Don
i wasnt planning to do something, but while i was cooking and waiting till the dinner is finished, ive done this
Attached images
edit_my_screen01.jpg
#9 - Smax
Fooled with the colours and added some D.O.F... the result is nowhere near right for a sunset so we'll call it "orange"
@Smax
I love that sky ! =)
@Boxer
Nice grass ^^
My edit sucks, but I was just expiramenting.
Attached images
mypic.jpg
Never really tried screenshot editing before so heres my attempt, not great and but I'm reasonably pleased with it. A few areas annoy me but my skills in photoshop are limited.
Attached images
rain.jpg
not much, but it is edited...
Attached images
mypic_edit.jpg
Hi guys, thanks for the comments on my edits. They are pretty simple as i didn't put too much time into them, perhaps ill spend half an hour on the same pic later and see what i can come up with.

Quote from poppn29 :Both of your photos are absolutely amazing!

How did you get that bloom effect with the sky?

Thanks..

Simply by using the glare filter, taking the grain out and adjusting the intensity until it looked alright. I usually work with edits over several layers - duplicating the original image several times then doing a certain thing to each one and removing what i dont want to show the layer underneathe.
Cool edits everone. Really top stuff.
So, who's next with a raw screenie?
Here is my crappy pic.. I dont have photoshop I just use IrfanView it might be a little to sharpened but oh well I don't do this every day..
Ok, here's mine...i like the shot...higher res available?
Attached images
keonfzr2edit copy.jpg
I don't think I kept a higher res pic, didn't think of it at the time

I'll do some driving tommorrow and try to get some nice big pics
First goes at editing
My first goes at editing screenshots.
Ive done a simple blur and tried to get te other too look like an old photo.
Attached images
blurred.jpg
Old camera copy.jpg
Nice efforts :up:
Just done one of the 2 lx6's
Was aiming for the camera following the black lx6 so its in focus and everything else blurred but im not that happy with result.
Let me know what you think.
Attached images
jump blur.jpg
It's not a bad edit, but you're right not to be overjoyed with the blurring. The yellow LX is too blurred, it should be about the same as the green one. It's not the best screenshot in the world to edit, purely because it doesn't look realistic.

It's much harder to make something look real that just doesnt look right to start off with. Keep playing with it though.
Quote from boxer :It's not a bad edit, but you're right not to be overjoyed with the blurring. The yellow LX is too blurred, it should be about the same as the green one. It's not the best screenshot in the world to edit, purely because it doesn't look realistic.

It's much harder to make something look real that just doesnt look right to start off with. Keep playing with it though.

I did think the yellow was too blurred but as yellow is moving from right to left, while camera left to right, it would make the yellow really blurred. Will redo yellow lx6 and see what looks like

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG