The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Wow, I didn't expect that someone would react to this post ever again.
Anyways, I did end up giving up hope on this screenshot editing thingy Shrug
Still thanks for the very usefull tips tho! I'll make sure I'll think of it if I ever come back to this maybe a couple of months/years later.
Hehe, Thanks! Big grin
Quote from Tonttula :Can someone edit this pic in any way.

There you go Smile Had a little play in Photoshop, going to be doing similar things with real photos this car show season so it was good to practice Smile
Attached images
lfs_photo.jpg
Quote from Litro :Anyone?

Seeing that I was replying to a post that was several years old (keep forgetting to check the timestamps Big grin ) I did another one that was a bit more recent... just faffing with effects Big grin
Attached images
lfs_photo2.jpg
here's one if anyone wants to give it a try!

Please, edit my screen
Attached images
lfs_00000214.jpg
lfs_00000215.jpg
Quote from Mates1337 :Please, edit my screen

There we go Smile These are quite fun to do Big grin
Attached images
lfs_photo3.jpg
Anyone who wants to try a hand at editing these?
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/92576

Pretty nice wallpaper ish picture ratio already, but maybe some unexpected edit. Tongue
Rain would be cool, although I'm way too noob with Psd to do anything with edits. Ho.
anyone wanna have a go at this?

Anyone want to edit my profile picture?
Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :Anyone want to edit my profile picture?

Where's your S1 S2 licence?
Should we need a license necessarily?
this image is from a friend that I liked very much, I told him to use a skin that I made and it seemed very nice to me
Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :this image is from a friend that I liked very much, I told him to use a skin that I made and it seemed very nice to me

Sure... I believe that, cool story bro
Running older, non master supported version of LFS for no apparent reason as well, sure lol

Just bare in mind the community pretty much condones any cracked LFS users or those using LFSp, if you do crack the game and then ask for help or services then you're not welcome here at all.

If you are indeed honest and you're a demo user then sure, I guess we can help you design a profile picture, but you've spared a ton of info - not much to go by in terms of what you want for your profile pic. Schwitz
Do I really need to show you my friend for a profile picture? You really can't believe me? Do you know that I want to have a better computer so I can play with many of you and now you tell me that you can't believe me for a simple photo? And now you tell me that I am a simple liar who is no longer welcome to this amazing game?Confused
Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :Do I really need to show you my friend for a profile picture? You really can't believe me? Do you know that I want to have a better computer so I can play with many of you and now you tell me that you can't believe me for a simple photo? And now you tell me that I am a simple liar who is no longer welcome to this amazing game?Confused

It's not that we don't believe you or want to doubt you - its that others in similar apparent "situations" have asked for help or technical assistance and people responded, only to find out the user isn't legit and that the community just gave him help to code an Insim for his cracked server, for example.

Like I said, if you are honest then fine, I take that back. It's just that it gets hard sometimes to spot who is telling the truth and who is lying, especially with the rise of the silly cracked communities.

Anyway, I believe you now, and let's help you design a DP.
Ok thank you i'm calmThumbs up
Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :Do I really need to show you my friend for a profile picture? You really can't believe me? Do you know that I want to have a better computer so I can play with many of you and now you tell me that you can't believe me for a simple photo? And now you tell me that I am a simple liar who is no longer welcome to this amazing game?Confused

Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :I hope that Fern Bay does not have many changes as Westhill had them since it is very difficult to get used to a new track

C'mon fella, you can't put on that much outrage if you're only gonna keep it together for 4 days... Shrug
I think that if I get upset a little but I did not lose all the calm, it is my first time that they say something like that

Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :I think that if I get upset a little but I did not lose all the calm, it is my first time that they say something like that

you are so slick
Attached images
pikapika.jpg
pikapikapika.png
first that profile of PikaTutoriales the profile never came to me and second the version 0.6R and la0.6T does not run already I had said it before then I do not know if you are telling me a liar
Yikes
Quote from PikaTutoriales18 :first that profile of PikaTutoriales the profile never came to me and second the version 0.6R and la0.6T does not run already I had said it before then I do not know if you are telling me a liar

why would i (we) believe you when you already tried to crack this game?

because this "famous friend with S2" (that everyone have)?

btw you said only that new versions not work for you, but you dont said that you tried crack game...
You said it yourself, I didn't try it, when I realized that the lfs page was still being updated, I thought about joining to see who the legends of this game are and I decided to raise the money to be able to join in the future with the runners

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG