The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from driftloosers :Ahh but i can prove it just tell me how... And yes i baught my friends account off him. Why dont i log into it. 2 reasons,
1. He still uses it on the forums
2. I already have my own...
So i dont know how to change the account thing where it says the account thats in his thing is on mine since i own his account now...

Okay - you can prove it. What is the name of your friend's account?
Quote from Timdpr :Okay - you can prove it. What is the name of your friend's account?

___
Quote from Nicce :can someone have a go at this one ?

As a sort of a personal request.
Here you go, Nicce. Not very much is done, but maybe you'll spot the differences.. And I really need a good tutorial on how to make smoke. Anyone?
Attached images
drift_beasts_edit.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah.....

Thats the name. I can call him and tell him to post here if you want.
If your bored
Attached images
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
thoes reflection ruins the pic´s.. but i will be looking towards the edit´s coming out of it thoe..

Macsy: tnx man.. it´s simple and sweet.. just the way i like it.. TNX wery mutch
Quote from driftloosers :Thats the name. I can call him and tell him to post here if you want.

So? Your still braking the rules..... No account sharing.....
Quote from DevilDare :So? Your still braking the rules..... No account sharing.....

Were not sharing. Its my account. He doesnt use it anymore. And even if we were sharing if were the ones to pay for it why should they be the ones to say not to share it its like saying you can buy this drink but you cant let anyone else drink it. It should be your choice. And if their worried about stupid people complaining about how the person they let borrow it did something well then make it where if you share then its your responsibility. (spelled wrong sorry really really tired atm)
Quote from driftloosers :Were not sharing. Its my account. He doesnt use it anymore. And even if we were sharing if were the ones to pay for it why should they be the ones to say not to share it its like saying you can buy this drink but you cant let anyone else drink it. It should be your choice. And if their worried about stupid people complaining about how the person they let borrow it did something well then make it where if you share then its your responsibility. (spelled wrong sorry really really tired atm)

sthu... Look in your pm box
Quote from driftloosers :Were not sharing. Its my account. He doesnt use it anymore. And even if we were sharing if were the ones to pay for it why should they be the ones to say not to share it its like saying you can buy this drink but you cant let anyone else drink it. It should be your choice. And if their worried about stupid people complaining about how the person they let borrow it did something well then make it where if you share then its your responsibility. (spelled wrong sorry really really tired atm)

The point is the licensed account changed hands in the first place - that is against the rules. If you see a 'Who Wants My Account?' thread, there will be a lot of flaming and it will be locked, since you can't do that!

Quote from http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement :3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

Now, let's stop bickering about this in the 'Edit my screenshot' thread!
Quote from Timdpr :The point is the licensed account changed hands in the first place - that is against the rules. If you see a 'Who Wants My Account?' thread, there will be a lot of flaming and it will be locked, since you can't do that!

Now, let's stop bickering about this in the 'Edit my screenshot' thread!

mm yes
-
edit my shot (Mikasssss) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(stickylfs) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(Tomba(FIN)) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(___) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
Ok then.... to get back on topic, anyone wanna do this pic?
Attached images
XFG race.jpg
-
(___) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by SamH : modded content discussion
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If your bored

here u go..
nothing special.. just a bad blur and worst exposure.
Attached images
takumi2.jpg
How is this picture ? Rate out of 10
Attached images
123.jpg
motionblur to the rear tyre missing
bad reflection´s or to high in carshine settings

other than that.. rater good.. 5/10
How come bad reflection? I hope that ure car isnt matte colour without any shine.

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG