The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from skiper :

Quite nice hd effects there. But let me ask you, what were you thinking when blurring the image? Not to be offensive or anything.. Because that blurring looks really odd. Half of the road blurred, the other not.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
Quote from macsy :Quite nice hd effects there. But let me ask you, what were you thinking when blurring the image? Not to be offensive or anything.. Because that blurring looks really odd. Half of the road blurred, the other not.

Yes. Degradation bad. Probably because I have made it for 10 minutes)))
Quote from stickylfs :My try:

Sorry to quote with image, but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON THE FBM'S PAINTWORK!?!?!
Soppose is the reflection of the sun xD but i made all edit in 2-3 min
Quote from Danny LFS :Sorry to quote with image, but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON THE FBM'S PAINTWORK!?!?!

Looks like a 'SHOOT DA WHOOP' lazer beam.
could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put
clockwork motorsports, mutt107 and #11 on it please
Quote from mutt107 :could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put

make what?
Quote from mutt107 :could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put

At least give us a pic to edit.

damn it sorry
Attached images
mutt107FOX.jpg
Here is one attempt. I chose to work on the full pic more, but I still resized it.
Attached images
CL Full.jpg
CL avatar.jpg
Hope there is anyone who wantsto give this a nice extra
Attached images
bg.jpg
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Hope there is anyone who wantsto give this a nice extra

All sorts of crap for ya
Attached images
for rudy 5.png
for rudy 6.png
for rudy 7.png
for rudy 8.png
for rudy 9.png
for rudy 10.png
for rudy 2.png
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Hope there is anyone who wantsto give this a nice extra

Couldn't help but go comic-style with this one.
Attached images
XRR shot.jpg
Quote from stickylfs :Soppose is the reflection of the sun xD but i made all edit in 2-3 min

sorry stick but, i think that fails, there is a shadow coming from the left but your reflection is on the right side of the car, and i think that point should be on shadow where that ligh thing is. also the cars shadow is on the right

EDIT:also, my first rain edit ever
You think?

I KNOW ! xD
Thanks alot guys few awsome edit's !
There you go rudy
Attached images
bg_edit.jpg
Anyone wanna give this ago?
Attached images
XRT shot.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )