The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Anyone wanna do stuff with these screenies?
Attached images
RB4 shot.jpg
FXO shot.jpg
FZ shot.jpg
Felt like making an edit, Here u go danny, I dont think its good but u may like it
[attach]79817[/attach]
Both are very nice. I don't know wich to choose!
*sound of Jaw hitting kb* :jawdrop:
That is totally awesome man, thanks alot!

EDIT: psst, new avatar!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :*sound of Jaw hitting kb* :jawdrop:
That is totally awesome man, thanks alot!

EDIT: psst, new avatar!

quick one
Attached images
FZ shot copy.jpg
Quote from Danny LFS :I use ImageShack for Image Hostiog because it is free and you do not need even to register.

Here's a screenie from T1 of a race.

(NOTE: this is a 1mb 1024x768 screenie! BEWARE 56K USERS!)

Anyone interested in editing it?

Tried something nothing real big and no im not some kind of screenie edit god

@ tomba wish I knew how to do that
Attached images
race.jpg
Heres 2 someone could have a go at
Attached images
AS1O.jpg
as1o2.jpg
Couple of pictures I found on my computer, that I had taken some time ago... You can use them, edit them, play with them, or just look at them.

Sorry, 1 picture is .jpg, because it was over the limit when it was in .png and I wasn't able to upload it, and I'm to lazy to host it somewhere. But anyway, the quality is still good...
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-28 15-28-19-79.png
LFS 2009-02-28 15-27-19-93.jpg
Here are one of your shots, hope you like it.
Attached images
FZR Race.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here are one of your shots, hope you like it.

LOL, only 5 min passed. It's pretty nice, but so you do even better in future:
Spend more time on the blur, otherwise you didn't blur them in the same level, and there are more blur in the other place than the place next to it. For example, you blurred the 2 cars, but on top of them, where the fence is etc., there not enough blur. And it's easy to notice, but anyway, I like the colors. And the cars are little bit over blurred IMO. But it's nice that you tried. Thanks.

Like I said, you can do whatever you like with them.
No-one want to have a go with mine
Hey, not bad, thanks.

Just a little too much white and blur for me though, could see your idea, just needs some practice to execute it.
Anyone want to work on this one?

Dunno, i tryed but i really suck on it..
Quote from andRo. :Couple of pictures I found on my computer, that I had taken some time ago... You can use them, edit them, play with them, or just look at them.

Sorry, 1 picture is .jpg, because it was over the limit when it was in .png and I wasn't able to upload it, and I'm to lazy to host it somewhere. But anyway, the quality is still good...

my quick try on the second
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-28 15-27-19-93s.jpg
Tomba - That's hot, I like it.

batteryy - Good try, but little bit better work with the blur around the car would be even better, and then play with the colors a bit, but keep learning.
Meh. Backfires on downward facing Exhausts look... wierd.
Attached images
Edited pic.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Meh. Backfires on downward facing Exhausts look... wierd.

that's why the flame goes up even the pipe is pointing down.. it does a U-turn, know?
actually, i think that at that point the flame would not go up, it would go back, i mean the wind would push it back instead of straight up
Quote from batteryy :actually, i think that at that point the flame would not go up, it would go back, i mean the wind would push it back instead of straight up

flames always points up im searching a pic

dunno.. depends of the wind yeah..

Or, don't you think the flame could actually go down but the flame wouldn't be so big?

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG