The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here are one of your shots, hope you like it.

LOL, only 5 min passed. It's pretty nice, but so you do even better in future:
Spend more time on the blur, otherwise you didn't blur them in the same level, and there are more blur in the other place than the place next to it. For example, you blurred the 2 cars, but on top of them, where the fence is etc., there not enough blur. And it's easy to notice, but anyway, I like the colors. And the cars are little bit over blurred IMO. But it's nice that you tried. Thanks.

Like I said, you can do whatever you like with them.
No-one want to have a go with mine
Hey, not bad, thanks.

Just a little too much white and blur for me though, could see your idea, just needs some practice to execute it.
Anyone want to work on this one?

Dunno, i tryed but i really suck on it..
Quote from andRo. :Couple of pictures I found on my computer, that I had taken some time ago... You can use them, edit them, play with them, or just look at them.

Sorry, 1 picture is .jpg, because it was over the limit when it was in .png and I wasn't able to upload it, and I'm to lazy to host it somewhere. But anyway, the quality is still good...

my quick try on the second
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-28 15-27-19-93s.jpg
Tomba - That's hot, I like it.

batteryy - Good try, but little bit better work with the blur around the car would be even better, and then play with the colors a bit, but keep learning.
Meh. Backfires on downward facing Exhausts look... wierd.
Attached images
Edited pic.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Meh. Backfires on downward facing Exhausts look... wierd.

that's why the flame goes up even the pipe is pointing down.. it does a U-turn, know?
actually, i think that at that point the flame would not go up, it would go back, i mean the wind would push it back instead of straight up
Quote from batteryy :actually, i think that at that point the flame would not go up, it would go back, i mean the wind would push it back instead of straight up

flames always points up im searching a pic

dunno.. depends of the wind yeah..

Or, don't you think the flame could actually go down but the flame wouldn't be so big?
Quote from skiper :

Quite nice hd effects there. But let me ask you, what were you thinking when blurring the image? Not to be offensive or anything.. Because that blurring looks really odd. Half of the road blurred, the other not.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
Quote from macsy :Quite nice hd effects there. But let me ask you, what were you thinking when blurring the image? Not to be offensive or anything.. Because that blurring looks really odd. Half of the road blurred, the other not.

Yes. Degradation bad. Probably because I have made it for 10 minutes)))
Quote from stickylfs :My try:

Sorry to quote with image, but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON THE FBM'S PAINTWORK!?!?!
Soppose is the reflection of the sun xD but i made all edit in 2-3 min
Quote from Danny LFS :Sorry to quote with image, but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON THE FBM'S PAINTWORK!?!?!

Looks like a 'SHOOT DA WHOOP' lazer beam.
could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put
clockwork motorsports, mutt107 and #11 on it please
Quote from mutt107 :could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put

make what?
Quote from mutt107 :could someone edit this, make it look pretty but make it avatar size and put

At least give us a pic to edit.

damn it sorry
Attached images
mutt107FOX.jpg
Here is one attempt. I chose to work on the full pic more, but I still resized it.
Attached images
CL Full.jpg
CL avatar.jpg
Hope there is anyone who wantsto give this a nice extra
Attached images
bg.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG