The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I did play around bit this is my result

too blurry from everywhere and idiotic smoke
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :too blurry from everywhere and idiotic smoke

If u know it sop whel mister explain me how to do it well instead of just bashing me into a black hole

sigh....
Quote from Chrisuu01 :If u know it sop whel mister explain me how to do it well instead of just bashing me into a black hole

sigh....

Well i think its good as is, but if you want to learn how i do mine i can make a tut on how. Heres an example of my smoke >> http://i33.tinypic.com/9t0d41.jpg As to the blur. I think the car is blured just a tad bit to much but other wise i see no problem, nice job
I know the FZ looks dated, but not that dated to put a 240sx tailight on it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I know the FZ looks dated, but not that dated to put a 240sx tailight on it.

lol or skyline lights on the bake with FZR side body kits :P and to put the window sticker thing on it like the xrt mod
Guys plz edit my screenshot do it as you want(Drifting with smoke its beter )!! just if you can plz post 2 - 3 fotos no only one THX
Attached images
LFS 2008-11-05 02-24-34-75.jpg
Quote from ArOuTiN :Hey guys

Can someone edit this screenshot please
http://i36.tinypic.com/286x3dw.png

Thanks ,Aro

Hope you like, yea i know i went a bit to far on them... If anyone wants to add more feel free. I just did it in 15 - 20 minutes so...
Attached images
2.jpg
1.jpg
2S.jpg
1S.jpg
Quote from ___ :Hope you like, yea i know i went a bit to far on them... If anyone wants to add more feel free. I just did it in 15 - 20 minutes so...

3rd one is nice
hahha thanks guys looks really nice
Edit this however you please.
Attached images
FalconFarleytap.jpg
:bump:
hi can someone edit my scrin Edit this please

THX
Good pictures ...
Tried one.
Attached images
Sakul edit.jpg
cool thx
hi i have new scrin please someone edit the pic THX
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hi, can someone have a go at editing this please? Anything you want as long as its not over the top . I have another one which is second one down, i like the shot but forgot to get rid of options before i took, so i duno if you can do anything with it.

EDIT: Pics attatched soon...

EDIT2: Done.

nothing much, just a quick blur and smoke

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG