The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Is it any good?
lol i don't think so
Furious, did you yhink it was any good?
Is it any good? Please I really want to know since it took 2 hours to make!
Honestly? No...

I mean, why the hell is there an XRR in the middle of the sea? Tbh, i cant see what took you 2 hours...unless you made the beach too.

It just looks like a simple cut and paste with a reflection put underneath the car...
You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.
Who would put a XRR in the sea?
Quote from shaun463 :You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.

ill give advise how u wont get flamed. dont do anything stupid, why would someone put a gtr car in middle of water? cars are ment to be driven over land, not in the sea
It's a prototype boat .
Can't anyone take a joke?
Quote from shaun463 :You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.

1. - That pic is crap, and I'm telling the truth.
2. - When you make a crappy pic and someone says something bad about it, you should not get pissed and should not say "YOU TRY DOING THEN" <----I hate that thing (only noobs say that IMO). You should take criticism, and learn from it. Then next time it will be better, better & better, and then you'll learn more stuff and become a pro photoshopist.
3. - To make that pic was only your choice, nobody forced you, and to put it here it was your choice, so once you have placed it in this forum, you have to wait for criticism and of course some good words, if the pic is any good.
4. - Don't blame others, it's only your fault. But thats how you learn.
Quote from batteryy :than I Quess Fzr Is A Plane

TBH No one really gave me constructive criticism except batteryy. BTW the quote I put in here isn't the quote I mean for constructive criticism but the one for my picture!
Attached images
Couldn't Resist it!.jpg
wow, i thought it couldn't be worse...
Quote from shaun463 :Can't anyone take a joke?

i took it, even continued the joke a bit. i only forgot the smiley

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG