The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from HellBoy99 :how's this?

Thank you a lot!Just what I was looking for.I just added some contrast and it's looking a bit nicer!
Quote from fasukilla :private fc sory

Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin
Here's something for you to edit. Whatever you feel like doing, go ahead.
Attached images
guess1.jpg
guess2.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin

Looks to me likes its taken from one of the many bodykits that are floating about.
Quote from Falcon140 :Here's something for you to edit. Whatever you feel like doing, go ahead.

Here's a wet edit:
[attach]54714[/attach]
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin

The number plate isn't private, it's from Chris Cummins' NTF bodykit, just look around on the forum and you should find a downlad link.
Quote from Riders Motion :The number plate isn't private, it's from Chris Cummins' NTF bodykit, just look around on the forum and you should find a downlad link.

Thanks in advance mate
Quote from fasukilla :private fc sory

really? I've been using that rx-7 skin for quite some time now
Dudes i need some 1 to edit my screenshot for 1 movie ''Twin with girl'' Thanks in advance
Attached images
movie.jpg
just a quick edit
Quote from batteryy :just a quick edit

Thanks for that batteryy i really apreciate this RESPECT!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Thanks for that batteryy i really apreciate this RESPECT!

oh hey. I totally forgot about your skin request I'll start working on it again.
Anyone wanna have a go at editing this?
Attached images
XRTcloseclip.jpg
I did something, its not really good but i tried
Attached images
XRT City edit.jpg
That's actually quite nice, few little bits need work but overall I quite like it.
lucky i had this dreamy moment on film...

EDIT: One with motion blur

very nice andy.
keep up the good work
Quote from beefyman666 :Anyone wanna have a go at editing this?

I gave it a shot, hope you like
[attach]55329[/attach]
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I gave it a shot, hope you like
[ATTACH]55329[/ATTACH]

shoulda done it out of the fake lights. To make em look like real lights.

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG