The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from -DrftMstr- :oh hey. I totally forgot about your skin request I'll start working on it again.

Thank you
Here's 2 i would like edited
Attached images
Sponge_1.png
Sponge_2.png
heres my try
i havent made much edits with blurs and you might be able to see that but i think ill learn that thign later too
Quote from batteryy :heres my try
i havent made much edits with blurs and you might be able to see that but i think ill learn that thign later too

pretty dodgy blur job, and maybe a few to many sponges
Yeah , I'm not a critic , but it gave the feeling that it's going to take off
Just a lil edit of the pic made it emboss
Attached images
mypic.jpg
Sorry for double post ti wouldnt let me add pic on taht post here is a diff pic i made it look like a xray
Attached images
xrtcloseclipsb8.jpg
looks .... well let's just say It can be done within 2 minutes ...both
Agreed. Photoshop's standard filter's aren't that great when used on a whole picture, but when used with small parts and using the right filter carefully results can be good. Liquify also looks plan wrong.

Seems you have a fair bit to learn in Photoshop Lewis, read up on a few tutorials you can find on Google.

Well done for trying though.
-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge
Here is my simple edit Zix Hope you like it
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3 copy.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Gotta admit they look verry nice

and i have to say that i liked more the edit you made
Quote from batteryy :and i have to say that i liked more the edit you made

]
Why do poeple keep saying that in such waiys almost as if it were meant insultive
Anybody willing to edit these pics?
Attached images
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Attached images
6 copy.jpg
Loving that smoke Gordy!Thanks!
here's an edit for import:
[attach]55978[/attach]
Quote from Chrisuu01 :]
Why do poeple keep saying that in such waiys almost as if it were meant insultive

well, that is kinda strange thing. sometimes you are insultive and sometimes you arent. no, i didnt say it as insultive
Okay thanks for the awsner whel when im insultive i think ther person i am insutif against has commited a great act of stupiddity

Crackers for instands
Ore poeple who act like idiots on forum and keep bothering everyone

Like remember when this dude who called us al nerdy fags that emo skunt guy ore something like that that had a insultive numberplate and kept swearing now that made me go insultive
The above post made no sense at all.

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG