1. - That pic is crap, and I'm telling the truth.
2. - When you make a crappy pic and someone says something bad about it, you should not get pissed and should not say "YOU TRY DOING THEN" <----I hate that thing (only noobs say that IMO). You should take criticism, and learn from it. Then next time it will be better, better & better, and then you'll learn more stuff and become a pro photoshopist.
3. - To make that pic was only your choice, nobody forced you, and to put it here it was your choice, so once you have placed it in this forum, you have to wait for criticism and of course some good words, if the pic is any good.
4. - Don't blame others, it's only your fault. But thats how you learn.
Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.
Actually, i can do a pretty nice job myself with photoshop, but i was just wondering what other people could do with it. So here are the 2 best screenshots from the session. When i took the screenshots, AF and AA were on at highest options. Good Luck!
( any comments from the drifting itself, questions, and ofcourse edits, just post it here )
- For a first edit, it's not that bad, keep it going But, Still needs some practice and might adding some more.
- I see, i actually honestly think that the smoke doesn't looks that good And i don't know how much experience you have with photoshop or another program you use, doesn't even matter. But i think you might need to try to do a little bit more or something.
Anyway, Thank guys, looking forward for more edits
Well, i had another twindrift session ,and this time with Zak, so, i took some new screenshots. 3 From FZ50 twin, and 5 from XRT twin.
Just to keep you guys busy ^^.
Enjoy, show your fantasy, edit what you want to !
Looking forward to some results.